1.1

DO. NOT. BE. A. GHOST. READER!
vote and comment what you thought about the chapter! thank you.

j u s t i n

tyler and i were just sitting around, my head was on his shoulder and his arm was around me. how could i tell my bestfriend that i lost my virginity to my almost step brother?

that sounds so fucked up. maybe i dont tell him, it'll be easier on both of us.

tyler chuckled and tilted his head. "you look so deep in your thoughts. what's up?"

i gulped and looked up at him, his eyes were on mine and i can tell he got a bit worried.

"justin? what is it?"

"i- i lost my virginity to r-raegan" i stuttered, biting my lip.

tyler got up instantly. "you- you what?" he asked, he sounded.. hurt.

i stood up as slowly as possible. "tyler- he- it was in the moment."

"did he atleast go gentle? did he even know?"

i shook my head the slightest bit and sat down slowly, wincing.

tyler frowned as he watched me. "you promised you'd wait for the right person, justin. why the hell are you and raegan having sex?"

i shrugged and brought my knees up to my chest slowly. "i d-don't know.."

tyler sat down and brought me close to him, whispering nothing but sweet things to me. once he was done, he cupped my cheeks.

i found it weird. he's my bestfriend, nothing more.

i felt something against my lips and soon i realized it was tyler's.. lips? what?-

he continued to kiss me and soon enough, i kissed back. it was sweet and gentle, slow and passionate.

i didnt even hear the door open and close because i was focused on the kiss and what it meant. we still didn't pull away; not until i heard the voice.

"justin? what the fuck? why're you kissing tyler?"

tyler didn't have a reaction, he just kept his eyes on raegan. why is he acting so protective over me?

"he came to see me, got a problem?" i asked, looking at raegan.

raegan tilted his head a bit. "excuse me?"

tyler got up, he looked mad. i just pulled him back down by his hand, shaking my head.

"fucking try me, tyler." raegan growled through his clenched teeth. "get him out of here, Justin. now."

"i'm not your little bitch, you can't order me around."

"yeah? well i'm going to be your damn step brother soon so get him the fuck out." he huffed.

i bit my lip and got up, whimpering from how it felt. tyler frowned, then glared at raegan. i grabbed tylers hand and lead him to the door.

"i'll see you tomorrow. i'm sorry about r-raegan."

"i don't trust him enough to leave you here, justin."

i shrugged and hugged tyler. "i'll be fine." i said, my arms around his neck while his were around my waist.

soon the hug ended and he left, i went straight for the stairs but raegan called me.

i walked over to raegan "what?" i asked.

"stop walking like an old women, my mom will put the pieces together."

"why're you suddenly such a fucking dick?"

raegan smirked. "come on, you like it."

i shook my head. "i dont."

"are you sure? you liked it last night."

i glared. he doesn't seem mad anymore, which makes me upset. he doesn't care. i'm a sex toy now.

raegan patted his lap. "come here, i'll comfort you since i'm such a dick."

for some reason, i listened and sat on his lap.

//

cool fun 10/10

30+ votes and 15+ comments.