0.5

j u s t i n

i got out of the shower, the towel around my waist as i basically ran to raegans room, shutting the door behind me.

i then grabbed a new pair of clothes and changed. it's already 10pm, tyler will be here any second. i cant tell him about what raegan and i did. i cant even wrap my head around it. horny fucking asshole.

i got completely dressed and went downstairs, raegan was no where insight. he went to go get beer and stuff for the stupid party tonight.

tyler soon came over and we were just talking, i avoided every topic about raegan. i just said that he was a complete dumbass.

"so the party tonight, what does raegans mom think?"

"she doesn't even know." i responded quietly, tyler looked at me and tilted his head. "justin breaking the rules?? what did raegan have to do to convince you?"

i gulped and shrugged. "same old threats, i just gave in."

tyler chuckled and nodded. raegan walked into the house and looked at us both. "can you guys help me bring all this damn alcohol in?"

r a e g a n

justin groaned and got up, i smirked at how fast he obeyed; once he seen my smirk he sat back down and crossed his arms.

i laughed, taking the beer to the kitchen. they were both gone from the couch when i came back. i walked outside and they were bringing in each a pack. i smiled and went to grab the last one, coming back in after.

tyler and justin were back on the couch. "you guys can bring over anyone, doesn't really matter if the place is packed."

justin didn't say or do anything, tyler nodded.

i rolled my eyes at justin's childishness and walked to the kitchen, getting everything right for tonight.

around 12am, people started coming. about half an hour later the place already smelled of beer. i was pretty drunk myself.

justin and tyler slipped past people, their hands together as they went upstairs. i raised an eyebrow but shrugged, going to the kitchen. that is none of my business.

j u s t i n

"thank you tyler." i mumbled as i sat on raegans bed "my head is so sore from all the music and the yelling. and the smell is even worse."

i was sober, completely sober. tyler was a little drunk and i knew raegan was probably really drunk.

tyler smiled and nodded. "yeah, of course" he said with a laugh. "i think i'm going home now"

i nodded "be safe, okay?"

tyler nodded and got up, leaving the room. i locked the door once he went out and laid down. maybe this makes me boring but i cant stand parties.

i closed my eyes, but i couldn't fall asleep. i just laid there, listening to the music that played along the house.

i heard footsteps coming up the stairs, but i didn't close my eyes like last time, i just sat up.

i heard a soft knock on the door and i unlocked it, raegan smiled. "help me get the people out. it's 1am and i feel way too drunk." he mumbled, flopping onto the bed.

i only laughed and nodded, going downstairs. it took at least half an hour to get them all out, but eventually the house was cleared.

there is so many things everywhere, but i'll worry about that tomorrow morning. i lazily walked up the stairs and flopped on to the bed.

raegan chuckled as his head was in the pillow. "i cant believe it." he said as he popped his head up.

"can't believe what?" i asked, raising an eyebrow.

he chuckled again and turned his body. "that i both touched your dick and got you to agree to a party all in one day."

i didnt even reply, raegans eyes shut on the last word and about a minute later, soft snores escaped his lips.

it wasn't that big of a deal, it was his hand, not mine. i thought to myself as i closed my eyes.

//

raegan just wasted 😫
hope you enjoyed
lots of love

20+ votes & comments pls

xx , jayden .