0.8

A/N — HEY SO LIKE SCHOOL STARTS TODAY SO ME UPDATING A LOt MIGHT NOT HAPPEN & IM SO SORRY IF THAT HAPPENS. ILL TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE! (( it's literally now 11pm and i've decided to finish off this shitty sad chapter)

j u s t i n

i woke up with arms around me, i didnt move though, i cuddled close to raegan.

what do i do now? without my dad? how do i - function. do i go back to my mom? i have no idea on what's going to happen but just thinking about it scares me.

i close my eyes again and drift off to sleep.

r a e g a n

i woke up and i noticed justin was up, he kept his eyes open for a couple minutes and a few minutes later he was snoring.

i got out of bed and headed downstairs. mom was already gone for work so i decided to make justin something to eat. why not- right?

about 30 minutes later i was done, or a bit longer. i have no idea, cooking makes me lose track of time.

i grabbed a plate and placed the food on it, then i took it's upstairs to justin.

he was up, sitting on the bed, his knees to his chest. i frowned at the sight of him like this. why do i even care? i mean- he lost his dad, i wouldnt want to lose my mom.

"justin?" i said, sitting down. "i made you breakfast."

justin smiled small and took the plate, which surprised me. but he hasn't eaten anything so i guess he must be hungry.

he began to eat and i just sat there, i brought out my phone as he ate.

j u s t i n

i took slow bites, trying my best to take down the food raegan has given me. i finished half of it, then handed him the plate.

he tilted his head a bit. "justin- you're not going to finish it?"

i shook my head. "thank you for making me breakfast." i said in the most quietest voice ever.

he smiled and nodded, placing the plate onto the side table.

he then climbed in bed and pulled me on top of him. i smiled and laid my head in the crook of his neck, placing a soft kiss onto it. "thank you." i mumbled.

he kissed the top of my head and mumbled a 'mhm'

i closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep, the thought of my dad on the hospital being the last thing i think of.

//

filler chapter !1!1 sorry it was boring :/

yikes justin & raegan are getting close?? bUT STEPBROTHERS?? who knows
not me bc usually i just write and if it looks good i go with it 😂

20+ votes & comments for next update

xx , jayden .