0.9

j u s t i n

it's been a month since my father's passing. raegan and his mom have been beside me the whole time, trying to make this summer better.

his mom even took a week off and raegan and i haven't really fought. occasionally we'd call eachother names but i knew we were both joking.

when we were kids, he broke my arm. i played basketball, too. so a broken arm + basketball didn't really mix well. i ended up breaking his leg, and he played soccer. that's how we ended up hating eachother. we ruined both of our chances of growing up to be pretty good at something we both loved.

now that i think of it, i was in the wrong to break his leg. he didn't mean to break my arm, it just happened. i was an angry 13 year old, and honestly we weren't friends at the time but we knew of eachother and we'd say hi. hi went to cussing at eachother.

my dad grounded me for a month when he found out that i broke raegans leg, and he made me apologize. raegan said it was okay but- i knew it wasnt. i seen it in his eyes. ever since that day i apologized, we fought.

raegan sat down beside me, making me lose my train of thought. "so, how does a movie sound?"

i looked at him. "what's your mom going to do with me when school starts? she can't just- take care of me forever."

raegan sighed. "she's going to adopt you, justin."

i stood up quickly. "what? no- that'd make us stepbrothers. hell no."

raegan tilted his head. "i thought we were cool?"

i bit my lip. we are cool- so why am i not a fan of being adopted?

raegan looked confused, and honestly i probably did too. "forget it" i mumbled, sitting down. "it's nothing."

raegan chuckled. "we won't be real brothers, blake." he said, squeezing my thigh.

a week ago, i gave him a blowjob. we were in his room, talking and i guess one thing led to another. i know he knows that if we're step brothers, i'd have to stop pleasing him and he'd have to stop pleasing me.

i shook my head and leaned my head onto his shoulder. "still." i mumbled "it'd be weird if we-"

"i know." raegan said, cutting me off "but it doesn't mean we'll stop."

i bit my lip and straddled raegan. luckily, raegans mom was upstairs sleeping. it was a bit late.

raegan grinned, placing his hands onto my hips. "mm, you're a needy boy, aren't you?" raegan said in a whisper, rubbing my sides.

i bit my lip and moved my hips a bit, causing raegan to groan. it sounded so fucking hot, i already felt myself become hard.

raegan instantly pinned me down onto the couch. "such a bad boy." raegan mumbled, kissing my neck. "so damn needy." his hot breath against my neck made me moan out in pleasure, and i felt him smirk against my neck.

he slipped off my shirt and his as well, kissing down my stomach slowly. i arched my back in pure pleasure, my bottom lip bleeding from how hard i was biting it.

we've never- had sex. he's given me handjobs and i've given him blowjobs but that's it. obviously this sex will mean nothing because we're going to be stepbrothers- but i was still nervous.

"is this okay?" he asked as he tugged off my pants and boxers. i nodded in response and he took off his clothing next.

soon, we were both completely naked. "wait your mom" i said breathlessly as he climbed on top of me.

"no worries, she's a heavy sleeper. besides, you'll be quiet, won't you?"

i bit my lip. "raegan how am i suppose to be quiet-"

raegan shrugged and smirked, bringing his fingers up to my mouth. i sucked on his fingers, since that's probably the only lube that i'm getting.

once he was satisfied, he slipped a finger into my entrance, causing me to yelp. he covered my mouth quickly. "hush, baby. mom can't hear us, got it?"

i nodded in response as he started to move his finger in and out. im a virgin. and i know damn well i cant be quiet during my first damn time but i'll have to try.

raegan soon added a second finger, i quickly covered my mouth, moaning quietly against my hand as he started to scissor my hole.

he added a third finger, i arched my back and closed my eyes. "mm." i mumbled. after a few minutes of that, he pulled his fingers out and lined himself up with my entrance.

without warning, i felt his tip slowly go in. i moaned and covered my mouth, my hand meeting raegans back as i dug my nails in.

he groaned at the feeling and pushed all the way in, tears started to form in my eyes from the pain. but i heard about this, soon pain turns into pleasure. i'm hoping pleasure comes soon.

i dug my nails in deeper when i felt him slowly starting to thrust. i whimpered as he went in deeply, the tears still forming in my eyes. i blinked them away.

after a couple more thrusts, i started to feel less pain. the pleasure took over my body, i started to moan and he groaned quietly, picking up his pace.

i reached down to grab my length, but raegan slapped my hand away. "you'll cum without being touched, got it?"

i bit my lip and nodded in response, turned on from raegans dominant side. he smirked and attached his lips to my neck, keeping his thrusts fast, and a little hard.

i tilted my head back, closing my eyes as soft moans escaped my lips. he went harder and faster, way more harder, and for some reason i felt so much pleasure from that one thrust.

"what was that?" i said with a moan as i felt it again. raegan only smirked. "that's your prostate, babe, are you close?"

i only nodded and licked my lips, his member hitting my prostate with each thrust. fuck that felt so good.

raegan groaned and i released out of nowhere, causing raegan to release inside of me. i moaned quietly from the feeling. raegan let out a few cuss words from the pleasure.

he pulled out slowly, panting quietly. he got up and slipped on his clothes quickly. i laid back onto the couch, panting softly.

he chuckled at the sight of me . "can you stand up? if not i'll carry you up and we can shower."

i shook my head. "carry me, yes. but shower together? too risky."

raegan nodded. "alright, you've got a point. you'll shower first." he said as he carefully picked me up.

he slowly and quietly walked up the stairs, taking me to the bathroom. when he put me down, i smiled. "thank you." i said.

he nodded and smiled. "call me if you need anything."

with that, he left and closed the door behind him. i let our a breath i didn't know i was holding in.

//

since i haven't updated in a while, i wrote a long chapter. + smut (; their first sex !!1!1

justin was a virgin but raegan didn't knoW yikes !!!

25+ votes and 20+ comments for next update xx

xx, jayden.