0.4

j u s t i n

i woke up the next day with an arm around me. who the fuck? i look at the arm, then i grab it and move it, getting out of bed. it's raegan.

why the hell is he in here? why the hell does he have his arm around me?? i huff and grab my phone, checking the time. it's 10am.

i open the door and walk out of the room, going downstairs. i go straight to the kitchen to see a note.

'sorry boys but i'll be gone until tomorrow afternoon, something came up. please behave and no parties! - mom'

i grabbed the note and took it upstairs, placing it on raegan's face, causing him to stir a bit. i get out quickly and go back to the kitchen.

i grabbed a pan, some eggs and bacon.

r a e g a n

i woke up to a note on my face and a justin out of bed. thank god, i didn't want him asking questions.

i looked at the note and read it carefully. hell yes, a party wouldn't hurt right? i mean come on, its summer.

i get out of bed happily and walk downstairs, the smell of bacon hitting my nostrils.

justin turns around when he hears me come in and rolls his eyes, grabbing himself a plate. i sit down on the counter and look at him. "mind sharing?" i ask.

justin rolls his eyes again. "i already shared the damn bed with you." i smirked a bit and tilted my head. "what? did you want more then just cuddles?"

justin didn't bother looking at me, he just grabbed his plate and a fork, going to sit at the table. i decide to follow him, why not?

he sits down and begins eating, i sit across from him. "what are you doing?" he asks as he looks at me.

"i wanted some." i reply, looking at him. "you're not a fucking dog, raegan. go cook for yourself."

i laughed lightly and leaned back in my chair. "my mom would kill me if i cooked. come on, just some bacon? i'll invite you to the party i'm having tonight."

justin shot his head up once i said party. "your mom said no parties raegan, so don't." i rolled my eyes and shook my head. "damn, are you always this obedient? what if i told you to get on your hands and knees would you?"

justin looked back down at his food, "she said no parties, so if you want to have one, i'm leaving to stay at tyler's for the night."

"like hell you are." i replied "my mom told me to make sure you're here all day."

justin looked up at me and raised an eyebrow. "yeah right." he said "i'm going to tyler's, you can't make me stay."

i pulled out my phone and went to me and my moms messages, showing justin.

mom - make sure justin stays home all day and tomorrow okay? i cant be there to make sure he's okay so you have to stay home as well.

justin huffed and finished eating. "tyler will just have to come here, then." he said as he took his plate to the sink.

i shrugged and smiled. "more people for the party."

justin shook his head and looked at me. "no goddamn parties raegan or i swear to god i'll call your mom."

"damn, princess much? just calm down, it won't do any harm." i said as i walked closer to him.

justin only looked at me, giving in. finally.

i smiled and brought out my phone. "how's 50 people? maybe 60?" justin crosses his arms as he looked at me.

"come on, you'll find yourself someone to hook up with, you virgin." i said.

"stop with the damn gay jokes, i get it, i'm gay."

"that wasn't even a joke, blake. calm down."

justin walked past me and to the living room, i followed him.

"you're not a fucking lost puppy raegan, stop following me everywhere."

i shrugged and sat down beside justin, not saying anything as i placed a hand on his thigh.

j u s t i n

raegan sat beside me and placed a hand on my thigh. what?-

he started rubbing my thigh gently, i bit my lip. what is he doing? and why am i not stopping him?

i kept my eyes on the tv as raegan slipped his hand into my sweatpants. i bit my lip harder.

i glanced at raegan and he was smirking a bit, his hand touching my erection. i gulped quietly and squirmed a bit, wanting more then what he was doing. this is bad, but now i'm horny.

raegan began to slowly pump my erection through the fabric of my boxers. i bit the inside of my cheek and stared at the tv, trying not to make any noises as his hand started to go faster.

i ended up giving up on my attempt to be quiet and let out a quiet whimper. raegan ended up slipping his hand through my boxers, and ran his thumb over my tip gently, making me let out a quiet moan.

he began to pump his hand again, going fast. i moaned and tilted my head back in pleasure, and raegan took the opportunity to attach his lips to my neck.

i ran my fingers through his hair and closed my eyes, soft whimpers escaping my lips as raegan nipped at my skin and pumped his hand.

i felt my member twitch against his hand as he sucked on my neck, but he stopped sucking and just kissed around my neck.

i let out a moan and released all over his hand, he pumped slower and soon stopped, pulling his hand out.

i opened my eyes as he pulled away from my neck, i was panting quietly and he looked at me with a smirk.

he and i didn't say anything, he just got up and went upstairs. minutes later i heard the shower running and i knew i needed one as well.

//

RAEGAN TOUCHED THE DICKKK
also they both have bottom and top surgery
so get ready for some gr8 gay sex (:

did ya like this chapter?

can we get to 20+ votes and comments for the next one?

xx , jayden .