Chapter 13

~Luke's P.O.V~

          I walk into the police station with a bag of food for my dad. He comes over and tells Jeff an I something about a criminal case. Several young teens. I notice Jeff's expression. I ask him what's wrong and he points over to someone. I follow his finger. Trent.

    My mouth hangs open. He just looks at me with shame in his eyes. I look from him, to dad, to Jeff. There's a police standing beside him. I recognize him from the times I've been here. His name is Theo. He sees my expression and comes over to me.  "Hey Luke! Ya know that guy?", he asks me. I nod slowly and feel a tear slide down my cheek.

      My dad pushes me aside. "It's his boyfriend", my father says. Jeff pulls me to him and hugs me tightly. I cry into his shoulder. "Go home Luke. Jeff can you take him?". Jeff nods and lets go of me. I just stand there when he starts to walk away. He looks back and sighs. He comes back and turns around. I jump on his back and we go to his car. He puts me down and I get in.

    He explains to me what happened. I put my face in my hands. "I lost my virginity to him", I say bluntly. Jeff comes to a dead stop and I gasp. "JESUS CHRIST JEFF!". He blushes and starts driving again. We reach my house and he gets out and opens my door for me. I get out. He follows me into the house. My mom or siblings aren't here. We go up to my room. "You don't have to stay here".

    "I insist I do. Let's watch a movie", he says. I nod and he picks some cheesy rom-com. I roll my eyes and sit down on the floor. He sits beside me. A really romantic part comes on and I see him look at me from the corner of my eye. I smile at him and he puts a hand on my cheek. I look at him.

   He brings his face closer to mine and I close my eyes. I feel his soft lips on mine. I automatically start feeling up his chest. He pulls me up and pushes me against the wall. He starts kissing my neck, causing me to moan. He comes back to my mouth and I push my tongue in his mouth. He starts sucking on my tongue which results in several moans. His hand travels down and into my pants. He starts feeling around and I moan. He kisses me again, but still doesnt release my raging dick. He starts moving his hand up and down on it. I don't know how he is getting is so good since we're both standing up. But he does. I moan several times. "Jeff I'm gonna-". Then I cum. He smiles and takes his hand out of my pants.

    I look over at my room. Then see a picture. Of me and Trent. OH MY GOD TRENT!