Chapter 8

~Luke's pov~

                 He kissed me and a million sparks came to the surface. He pulls back, taking my hand and we walk to his truck. I get in and start messing with the radio. He starts it up an places one hand on the wheel and the other in the middle of the seat. So, I take it in my own. I lace our fingers together and he smiles. A song that I don't know comes on and Trent starts singing.

         "What would I do without your smart mouth. Drawing me in and you kicking me out. Got my head spinning, no kidding, can't pin you down", he sings then looks at me and smiles. "what's going on in that beautiful mind, I'm on your magical mystery ride. And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me but I'll be alright. My heads under water but I'm breathing fine. You're crazy and I'm out of my mind".

    His hand tightens around mine as he begins singing the chorus. "Cause all of me, loves all of you, all your curves and all your edges. All your perfect imperfections. Give your all to me, I'll give my all to you. You're my end and my beginning, even when I lose I'm winning". I feel a tear stream down my face and he unlases our hands to wipe it with his thumb. I blush and he smiles.

      "You're so talented Trent", I say smiling. He laughs and shrugs. "I'm serious. You're the most amazing singer I have ever heard!". He rolls his eyes and I look at him seriously. "Trent.".

    "Oh Luke don't be ridiculous!", he says.

     "I'M NOT BEING RIDICULOUS! You are so freaking amazing and......", I choke back a sob. He looks at me me and smiles sweetly. He drives into my drive way and stops infront of the house. He turns the key off and pulls my head to him and kisses me deeply. Then rain starts pouring down.

      "Perfect" he says while smiling. I think he's talking about the kiss. He pulls me out the car and into the pouring rain. He kisses me deeply and passionately. His arms wrap around my waist and I put my arms around his neck. He pulls his head away but doesn't let go of me.

     "Is it to early to tell you that I'm absolutely without a doubt, falling in love with you?", He asks me. I smile widely and shake my head. "Well, Luke Jacobson. I, Trent Baker, am falling so hard for you". I feel a tear slide down my cheek and kiss him. He smiles and I jump on him, wrapping my legs around his waist. Then we hear lightning and he puts me down.

       "I'm falling in love with you too, in fact, I may have already fell", I say. He smiles widely and pulls me closer to him and kisses me sweetly. "I better go inside, call me?". He nods and kisses me one last time before he leaves. He says goodbye and drives away.

     That was the most amazing thing in the world.

            A/N: AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! I ship them! Shout out to my followers! If you aren't following you totally should! And add this to your reading list!! I also LOVE when people comment everytime something they like or dislike happens! I LOVE IT SO MUCH! Tell me what ya guys think! You're cute and I'll see you soon! <3