Why?

Soft silk sheets surrounded my aching body as my eyes fluttered open. Looking around I saw I was in a hotel suite all alone wearing a small night gown.

Sitting up slowly, I felt a rush of pain come flooding to my head. I held it as it pounded my skull over and over waiting for it to subside.

On the side table next to me was a pile of neatly folded clothes with a note ontop and some pain killers by a glass of water. I grabbed tbe pain killers and took some with the water before picking up the note.

You should be more careful about where you go in the future my dear.
-Enrique

Enrique? What did he have to do with  any of this? That's when it hit me, I remembered everything from the night before though it was a bit fuzzy. Thinking hurt my head too much, I pulled back the covers and went to have a quick shower.

When I came back, I put on the clothes on the side table. There were some small black shorts and an oversized black hoodie. My shoes sat by the door, thigh high leather boots to be precise.

I put the outfit on and grabbed my things before heading out of the hotel. I had no clue where I was, everything looked fancy and expensive. I pulled out my phone to call a cab until a limo pulled in front of me.

"Miss (Y/L/N)?" Asked the driver.

I simply nodded and got into the limo to see Enrique waiting for me. He looked me up and down before smirking at me.

"You look, Wow" He exclaimed as he bit his lip.

"Oh uhm... thank you, for the clothes and everything. Could you drop me off at the strip club please?" I said blushing.

"Oh right, of course" he said before banging on the roof.

The limo ride didn't take long, at least it didn't feel that way for me. My mind was spinning with questions that I couldn't answer. By the time we got to the club it was opening time.

I thanked the driver and Enrique before walking into the club.

"OMG WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!!" Virgil shouted in my face.

"Oh thank god, we were so worried" patton followed.

"I'm so sorry guys, I was jumped and a guy I met at the club saved me and bought me a hotel room, I'm so sorry guys" I said hugging Logan.

He didn't even fight me, he just hugged back awkwardly.

"Well well if it isn't the infamous miss (y/l/n)" Deceit piped up.

I was gonna get the telling off of my life ...