Jokes aren't taken Lightly

Have you ever said something completely crazy? Something that your friends or co-workers took seriously? Well I'll bet you anything that you've never accidentally started something like Strip Club.

******************************

Drink night, the one night of the month where practically anything could happen. It was always different, last month was spin the bottle in the local bar. I'll tell you, kissing a red neck who doesn't know you isn't the best idea. If Logan hadn't of filmed the whole thing, you never would have believed him. Each of us had no idea what crazy thing would happen next, but tonight was a party that none of us would ever forget.

"ROMAN HURRY UP OR I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL PUNCH THAT PRETTY LITTLE FACE OF YOURS" you screamed, banging on the bathroom door. Your hair was a mess and you had just put your new dress on. We took drink night very seriously, had to dress for any occasion.

"Five more minutes, be patient. I have to look my very best of course" Roman called back.

"Ugh your such a princess" you said rolling your eyes and heading back to your room.

You opened up your group chat to see what we were gonna end up doing tonight. Turns out we weren't going anywhere and we were just gonna watch kids movies. Every time we catch an adult joke we take 2 shots.

You sighed and changed out of your dress before slipping into something more comfortable.

You walked out of your room to see Roman standing there looking exactly the same as he always did.

"Really, you didn't change a fucking thing !!" You said highly annoyed.

"Come on sweetie, the boys are waiting for us downstairs" He replied ignoring the previous comment.

You followed him impatiently until you made it to the living room, the coffe table was covered in Alcohol ranging from wine to vodka. This was gonna be fun. Virgil sat next to patton on one couch whilst Roman went to sit by thomas which left you with Logan.

"You guys ready for this?" You screamed. They all replied with whoops and cheers.

"What do you say we start off with a shot for good luck?" Virgil suggested. We all took to it and took a shot.

It didn't take long until basically everyone was drunk. Not that we would remember it in the morning. But boy were we wrong.