Mrs Myoui:Then..??

Mr Myoui:I want you to cancel the wedding..

Mrs Myoui:NO..!!I'll never cancel the wedding..And Jungkook is going to be my son in law..Full stop..!!

Mr Myoui:Why did you like that Jeon's family so much..??Is it because of the money..??Or what..?!!

Mrs Myoui:Yes..!!It is because of money..!!Jungkook can give Mina what she want..Not like Y/n..!!She dont have anything..!!She cant give what Mina wants..!!

Mr Myoui:Mina dont need that..!!She just wants to be loved..!!She love Y/n so much..I dont care what you're going to say..I want you to talk with Jeon's family again..To cancel the wedding as soon as possible..If you're still with your plan to ruin your daughter future..Then do it..After that..I'll take all your favourite things like that expensive rings...necklace and many more..If you want me to take that things..Then try to do it..*walk away*

Mrs Myoui:AARGHH..!!!*shout*Kim Y/n....!!You ruin my plan..!!YOU RUIN MY PLAN..!!

skip this part.....

At Park...

Y/n & Mina:*walking while intertwined hands*

Mina:*look at Y/n then smile*

Y/n:*look at Mina*Wae..??Why you smiling..??

Mina:Nothing...You just look so cute today...*gummy smile*

Y/n:Just today..??*pout*

Mina:*pinch Y/n cheeks hardly*You look soooo cute everytime..Everyday..Everywhere..*smile*

Y/n:Aiyaa..Appo..*rubbed her cheeks*

Mina:Haha..Look at your cheeks so red..!!*laugh*

Y/n:Ishh..This is all you fault okayy..*still rubbed her cheeks*

Mina:Okayy..Okayy..I'm sorry okayy..Let me rubbed for you..*want to rubbed Y/n cheeks*

Y/n:Silheo..!!

Mina:Then..??

Y/n:Bbo bbo..*point her cheeks*Ppalli..

Mina:I dont want too..Why would I..??*stick her tongue out*

Y/n:Okayy..Fine..*walk away*

Mina:Yahh..!!*hold Y/n hand*

Y/n:*stop walking*

Mina:Arrasso..*kiss Y/n cheeks*

Y/n:Hehe..Thats what I like..*giggle*

Mina:*rolled her eyes*

Y/n:Lets go..I'll sent you home..*hold Mina hand*

Mina:Want to go home already..??But its still early..*look at Y/n*

Y/n:Excuse me Miss Mina-ssi..Arent you going to do the homework..??I heard that Kang Saem give too many homework..And he want that homework tomorrow right..??

Mina:*shock*Yess..!!You're right..!!I almost forgot it..This is your fault..!!

Y/n:Ehh..??!!Why me..??*confused*

Mina:Because I need to go to your house and find you..If I'm not search for you..I think my homework already done okayy..

Y/n:Okayy..Okayy..Its all my fault..I'm the one who make you to not doing your homework..

Mina:Yess..

Y/n:Kaja..

skip...

Y/n:*parking the car*Go enter your house now...

Mina:*nodded*Are you going to school tomorrow..??

Y/n:*shake her head*I'm busy..

Mina:Arrasso..*want to get off of the car*Bye..See you later..*get off of the car*

Y/n:.........

Mina:*enter the house*

Y/n:*sigh*I cant see you again..Mianhae..*drive away*

To be continued...
______________________________
Dont forget to vote and comment ☺️☺️
______________________________

Thank you for 10k reads 😍😍

I love you guys soooo much..!!