JOHNNY POV

*****

Vixen was walking real slow and her eyes kept drooping. I was about to offer to help when Dally spoke up.

"You Alright back there?" Vixen looked up and nods slowly.

"Yeah, just tired." She yawns and Dally sighs.

"Come here." He tells her. He opened his arms and Vixen walks right into them and hugs him. Dally picks her up and starts carrying her.

"Ain't She to big to be carried?" Two Bit asks. I look over at her. She didn't look like she'd be heavy. She's all skin and bones.

"Nah. She's light." Dally looked sad at that and I noticed Vixen lean her head on Dally and close her eyes.

We continue walking again. I was looking down kicking pebbles. Soon we made it to the Curtis house.

Two Bit split and Dally carried Vixen in and lay her on the couch. He left and Pony went back to his room.

I was about to head out when I heard a whimper. I turn around and see Vixen sitting upright wipin her eyes. She pouted out her lip and let out a whine.

"Stay." Her voice cracked slightly and I nod and walk over. I take off my shoes and jacket and crawl beside her.

She instantly clung to my chest and snuggled up and I blushed. She fell asleep shortly after.

I looked down at her. She looked so innocent.

I brought my hand down from behind my head and gently set it on her back. This made her flinch slightly but she relaxed.

I rubbed her back slowly and she let out a quiet sigh. She fisted my shirt tightly and wrapped her legs around mine.

My face felt like it was on fire.

*****

MORNING

*****

VIXEN POV

*****

I woke up the next morning to something squishy underneath me. I jumped up and stifled a scream.

When I looked down it was just Johnny. He was sleeping. I quickly calm down and wipe my eyes.

"Mmmm." I mumbled as I stretch. I felt a couple bones popping and I sigh.

I looked around. Nobody was awake. It was still dark out so it must be early in the morning.

I get off the couch and carefully find my way to the bathroom. I relieve myself and as I wash my hands I can hear something shuffle down the hall.

My heart rate quickens and I stick my head out. It was just Sodapop walking to the kitchen.

I walk out and follow him. He had already started to get the pans and such out for breakfast.

"Morning Sodapop." I say. He jumps slightly and almost drops an egg.

"Jesus Christ. You scared me." He says. I blush slightly and apologize.

"Sorry."

"It's alright kid. Y'all have fun at the movies?" I shrug slightly and sit in a chair.

"It was okay. I didn't really pay attention. It was kinda boring." I tell him.

"Yeah. Know how ya feel."

"So what's for breakfast?" I asked.

"Well missy. Green eggs and purple pancakes." He says happily.

"What?" I laugh slightly. Suddenly he pulls out two small containers. Food coloring.

"No..." I whisper. He nods slowly and starts adding purple to the pancake mix and green to the scrambled eggs.

"You're crazy." I laugh and roll my eyes. Soda just smiles and continues cooking. I walk back to the living room and see Johnny starting to wake up.