Four|| The Hostile And Vulnerable Prt. 2 [edited]

Start from the beginning

I quickly noticed they were staring at someone at the door. I whipped my head around. Danny? DanDan? Why is he here?

"Heh? Who is that kid? I swear I've seen him before..."

"Dummy, it's him! The fatty from the convenience store."

"Why is he here?"

"He's probably come to pig out alone."

I saw the way they were looking at him. Even the owner. I clumsily pushed through them and engulfed Daniel in a hug. "What are you doing here?", I giggled. I rested my head on my shoulder and breathed into the neck. I felt Daniel heat up. I giggled slightly. I then shot a dirty look at them. "Don't call him fatty or a pig, you imbeciles! Unless you want me to make your murder look like an accident." They choked on their own drool.

"What are you wearing?" Daniel asked, embarrassed as he tried to look away from my attire. I was about to get up when I was pushed aside by Zack. I puffed out my cheeks. "Great to see ya piggy!", he said by crushing him in a hug. He continues talking, making me giggle and hiccup.

I tackled Zack away from Little Daniel. "Hey! Stay away from my DanDan." He pushed me. "Ow", I whined cutely, causing the boys to stare at my innocent form. 'Never knew Ji-Young had these sides to her.', they thought.

"Don't touch my piggy, you bastards. You insulted his mum! Took a picture! And Punched him", Zack yelled. "Aish, wasn't it you who hit him?", I mutter under my breath.

I kept zoning in and out. I lay on the floor, exhausted and covered my eyes from the light. I listened in to their conversions. DanDan was told to get Niel? I was falling asleep feeling a pair of arms pick me up. I looked up to see Zack and being too tired to protest, I passed out in his embrace.

Minutes later, I woke up in an Arcade, still a little drunk. I yawn and stretch. I remembered the recent event and mentally slapped myself for my insolence. I heard familiar voices beside me.

"Piggy- Pay attention. Look closely-", Zack spoke sliding into his boxing position. I grin. He's teaching Daniel. I walk over and do the same, surprising them.

"Guard your cheek with your arm like this," I said. "Your stance is wider than your shoulder", he continued. "Bring in your arms parallel centred over your butt", I say. "This is the basic posture", we say together.

I allowed him to continue while simply showing a demonstration with him. "From here, take a step forward. Put your weight in the order of pelvis-shoulder-fist." We did. "Then push your shoulder first and stretch your arm out." He slammed his fist into the punching machine. I looked in awe, "Woah!"

"That is straight", he said, eyeing me then looking at DanDan. "A knock out", I spoke in similar terms as I sat down.

"Let's go home."

"We'll take care of Zack."

They walked away, saying their goodbyes. I looked at Daniel with a smirk. "Go ahead, DanDan. Punch it." 'She has nicknames for me in both bodies. DanDan and Niel?', he thought and nodded anxiously and walked towards the machine. I sense DanDan reciting the steps me and Zack advised him on but only missed, ripping it. I smile at his efforts. He quickly grabbed Niel, blushing in embarrassment and walked away after saying a quick goodbye.

I got up and tiredly walked up to the punching machine, sensing someone was staring at me I resumed. I punched the machine causing it to flash. Fuck, I broke it. I exited the building, making my way home. "What are you looking at? Vasco?" Jace asked his friend. "Oh? A punching machine?" They walked to it, looking at it in disbelief. "Who did that?!" Jace asked in surprise. "The exchange student and the kid." 'The boy just grazed but it ripped? The girl completely broke the machine. How strong is she really?', Vasco thought. They gazed towards my retreated figure.