Last author note

Guys i am really sorry to announce this, but i won't be able to write the Queen bee jenzie fanfiction sequel.

Well I'll be really busy; editing my two jenzie fanfiction Lost boy and Queen bee.

but the real reason is, i don't ship jenzie anymore. i was out of this fandom since 23rd of july ,but back then in june i started writing lost boy, so i couldn't stop writing. so lost boy was completed in october.

queen bee was planned in 2017, written in march and finished in may. and lost boy was written in june and it was finished in october back in 2018.

also, i know so many of my friends who completed to be in the fandom, but they gradually followed me out of it. I am not judging the fandom, i was once in it. its just not like how it used to be. i am just saying my reasons. hope you understand, although i still LOVE johnny.

Anyways after i am done editing my fanfictions. I'll wirte a new book ,but it's not gonna be a fanfiction. I'll post a massage when its puplished ,you can read it it if you like my writing skills and my description. also,in this little break form writing it has evolved.

Thanks for your support ,really sorry for letting you down and i hope you understand.