Uh...

*Harriet's POV*

"What the hell are you doing here?!" Ronnie asks, helping me onto my feet.

"I, uh... Zoe, we need to go" I mumble, squirming out of Ronnie's grip. I run over to Zoe and grab her hand, running out of the shop. I feel tears running down my face, as we run over to Zoe's car. I turn around to look at the shopping centre and immediately regret it. I become face to face, with Ronnie, Andy running to catch up.

"Harriet, stop!" He says, grabbing my wrist.

"Get the hell off her!" Zoe shouts, running back towards us. Thanks Zoe, only just noticed that you have left me behind. Ronnie let's go of my wrist and Andy stands behind him.

"Andy, text me.. I need to talk to you about something" I said and he nodded. I gave Ronnie a death glare, and Zoe and I walked to her car.

"Well fuck" She said, starting the car and pulling away. I nod, getting my phone out to find a text from Andy.

Sixxinator: Hey sweetie. I'm really sorry about Ronnie... He was just surprised to see you... Meet me at Costa at six, we need to have a chat xx

Me: It's fine, I understand why he acted the way he did. Okay, sure. I'll see you then xx

"Who you chatting to?" Zoe asks, pulling into the drive.

"Andy," I state, giving her a sad smile "I'm meeting him at Costa, at six" She nods and we wonder into the house.

"Coffee?" Zoe says, wondering into the kitchen.

"If you're offering"