Screaming

"I'm hungary" Harriet says, monotone taking over her voice. We are currently sat in my room, watching Kerrang! and eating houmus with bread sticks.

"Same," I state, monotone taking my voice aswell "Wanna get something to eat? I know a really nice restaurant, that does the best baguettes, ever!"

"Sure. We need to go to ikea or whatever the American version of it is. And I need to go clothes shopping. I realised this morning that I have no furniture I. my room, and I brought like... Two sets of clothes!" I nod and she hop's up off the bed. We put our shoes on and go downstairs. Jacky is sat on the couch, with Andy, playing GTA.

"Where yous going?" He asks. Andy stands up and walkes to the fridge. Harriet's jaw drops when she notices him. I nudge her and laugh. She carries on staring at her, smiling like a child at Christmas.

"Baguette de moet," I reply to Jack and wave my hand in front of Harriet's face "Harriet?" I say, laughing at her facial expression.

"A-andy B-biersack is in our house!" She whisper-squeals. I nod.

"Hi," he says, putting his hand out for her to shake. I didn't even notice him move.

"H-hey," She stutters. Jacky in in hysterics "I'm Harriet"

"Jacky's sister, right?" He asks, wondering back to the couch and plopping himself back onto it.

"Yeah" She blushes.

"Come on then, we better go before you pass out" I say to Harriet and she slaps my arm. I grab her hand and we walk to my car. I open the door for her and she slips in. I quickly run to the other side and get in. As I pull out of the drive, Harriet puts the radio on. Abigail by Motionless In White is playing and she starts singing/screaming along.

"Whoa, I didn't know you could scream?! I mean, I know you're an absolutely amazing singer, but I had no idea about your screaming!" She blushes and turns the music down.

"I am related to Jacky, remember" She states.

"That explains it, I guess" I smile at her and she puts her hand on my thigh.