Problem Bitch.

I'm so bored! And hungry actually!

"Harriet, can you come to the canteen with me, I'm hungry" I say and she smiles.

"Of course," she stands up "But you're going in a wheelchair" She says, pulling out the damn thing. I groan and sit myself in it. We leave the room, heading down the corridor. Hospitals in the UK are so different to ones in America. They are very open, the ones in America are very shut off and private.

We get to the canteen and I grab a sandwich off the counter. I give the woman the money and we head back to the room.

"Hello Ronnie" I see Sally sat in the chair next to my uncomfortable excuse of a hospital bed.

"Sally Watts, what the fuck are you doing here?!" I feel myself getting tense. Harriet must've noticed as she has put her hands on my shoulders.

"New bitch? She's got a pretty face this one" She sneers and Harriet mumbles something under her breath.

"Sally, you need to leave" I say and she stands up and walks to the door.

"See you in court, skanky cunt" She mumbles as she walks in. I stand up and flop, face first, onto the bed.

"Court?" Harriet asks and I nod "Why is she taking you to court?!" I sighed and looked at her.

"I punched her in the face and she told the police," she gasped and covered her mouth when she realised she had done it "I regret it and would never do it again! I would never do it to you, I swear down on my life!" She nodds and kisses my forehead.

"I know babe, now, you owe me" She smirks.

"Owe you what?" I ask, smirking back.

"I sat next to you for three weeks straight, I deserve a little love?" She pouts.

"Okay, fair enough" I lean forward and kiss her, gently. She presses into the kiss more and I pull her closer, pulling her onto the bed. I kiss from her mouth, down to her neck and then back up again.

"RONNIE WOAH!" I hear Jacky shout as he walks in. He covers his eyes.

"Well you'll knock next time then!" I say and Harriet laughs.

"So you two are... Dating?!" Mika asks, sitting down on the floor.

"Mhmm" I mumble, kissing Harriet's cheek.

"Oh God, please help me" Jacky says, walking out of the room.