Oh dear God...

*Ronnie's POV*

"Dude, come on!" Gerard nags, sighing dramatically "You have got to get out!"

"And do what, exactly?!" I snap, feeling guilty as soon as I said it.

"Uh," He thinks for a moment "The mall!"

"The mall? Seriously? I'm not a thirteen year old girl" I roll my eyes, looking down at my jeans.

"I don't give a shit, Ronnie! You can't just sit around all day, drinking and stuffing your face with comfort food!" He stands up, slamming his keys onto the coffee table "Now get up, we're leaving!" I obey his words, not wanting to end up with a bruise on my face.

***

We have been wondering around the mall for an hour and a half. Suddenly, we came to a sudden halt.

"I wanna go to Hot Topic, I need a new Nirvana shirt!" He announces, pulling me into the shop.

He wonders around, picking up various band shirts. I start to take a look, myself. It had been so long, since I had taken a visit to Hot Topic.

I stepped backwards, my intentions were to look at a jacket, but I bumped into someone.

"Oh God, I'm so sorry!" I say, holding a hand out to help her up. She takes it, but keeps her red hair in front of her face. I squint to see her more clearly, through her intensely long, red hair. Then it hits me.

"Harriet?" I ask, turning my head to the side slightly.

"Uh," She turns around and makes a run for the door, but trips and lands on a pile of sale items.

"Here, let me help you!" I insist, grabbing her waist and pulling her onto her feet.

"What the hell are you doing here?!"