Pt.5

Jasmine POV
I decided I was going to go to my brothers house tomorrow my mind was jus all over the place and I needed some rest, I woke up to my legs being sore and having a major headache. I got up took a shower and threw on some clothes and headed over to my brothers house I figure he would know something about Jordan's arrest and why he would have drugs. As I got to the house I pulled in his drive was I got out the car and banged on the door . My brother came to the door looking like he just woke up. I walk in and sit on the couch and started asking questions about Jordan but little did I know I forgot that I didn't tell him about me and Jordan." Why did Jordan get arrested for gun and drug charges last night" I asked my brother looking at him confused.
Ej POV
I jus woke up my mind wasn't right I heard my nigga Jordan got put in da dog pound bro smh. Next thing u know my sister come banging on the door mane  she was trippin trippin be loud asf and a nigga jus woke up it was about 1:00pm but nigga I sleep in . "Why did Jordan get arrested for gun and drug charges" she asked me i looked at her with a confused look trying to figure out how did she know about Jordan getting locked up and why was she worried about him ? So I  asked her turns out we was both hiding something "well u see a couple months ago when u first came back me and Jordan started to become friend and stuff but then we started to feel each other so we decided to chill and the u know how that goes and yeahh... but this not about me back to you and Jordan" she said trying to get back on topic knowing that I was pissed but I brushed it off  . Well since we telling the truth I said me going out of town wasn't for a business trip I'm actually apart of one of the most top drug dealers and while I was out I made Jordan run some errands for me and one of the niggas must have snitched or sum shit I don't know I said as look at jasmines she look like something was wrong so I tried to help next thing I know she went running to the bathroom.
Jasmine POV
I was listening to ej while he explained the situation to me and out of no where I started to feel nauseous it felt like I had to throw up so I ran to the bathroom white stuff came up I was sitting in the bathroom for about 30 mins so ej decided to take me to the doctor.
*at the hospital*
Doctor: hi miss Jasmine Nelson how may I help you today what may be your problem the doctor asked smiling
Jasmine: um I went to my brothers house and when I got there I started throwing up white stuff and he decided to take me here
Doctor: ok we're going to run some text and may I ask u when is the last time u had sexual interaction?
Jasmine: umm yesterday...
Doctor: ok can u pee in this cup and well run some test
Jasmine:ok
*waiting on doctor*
Brother🙄💕:who u had sex with yesterday don't tell me ... 🤦🏾‍♀️
Jasmine: yep
Brother🙄💕: imma fuck dis nigga up for messing around with my lil sis hood !
Jasmine: no I think I love him
Brother🙄💕: this nigga is 24 n u talking bout love u only 18 u still don't know what tf love is
Brother🙄💕: I should outta sla..he said before getting cut off my a knock on the door
Doctor: so we ran sum test and from the looks of it u are 1 week pregnant !
Jasmine : ahhh she says in excitement crying .
Doctor: congratulations your next appointment will be next month in the 4th see u next month 😘