Pt.4

JASMINE POV
Its Been whole month since me and Jordan started dating. He's so sweet and sexy he tells me how beautiful I am and how much he loves me...I think I love him to to be honest I don't know I never really knew how to love anyone I was always so distant from every body else . I can honestly say ever since I met him I've been then happiest person. My brother still doesn't know about us I don't want him to find out I feel as if he is going to be pissed so I jus decided that I should only let  angel know from the time being .
*phone rings *
Me:hello??
Bestfriend 🤪❤️:Heyyy bitchhhh
Me:heyyy booooo
Bestfriend🤪❤️:soo how have things been did he clap them cheeks yet ?
Me: girl no ! You know how I am I wanna take things slow , He's not like these other guys he understands.
Bestfriend🤪❤️:girl yes but I gotta go tell yo brother I said hey boo😛❤️
Me:girl bye😂!
*end of convo*
I've been thinking lately I think I'm ready to have sex with Jordan but I don't wanna rush things for us to jus fall apart I wanna take things slow but then I don't wanna keep him waiting.
Later that night
*incoming call bae😍*
Bae😍:hey sexc (sexy deep voice)
Me: hey baby!
Bae😍:watchu doin shorty
Me: I was jus thinking bout you..
Bae😍:wat about ?
Me:Jordan..I wanna have sex...*says in a mumble*
Bae😍: huh what I didn't hear that speak up *chuckling*
Me:I wanna have sex I love you..
Bae😍:I love you too baby girl and me too...wanna come over tonight?
Me:yeah what to wear
Bae😍:anything you look sexc in everything
Me:*giggles* i love u see u imma few
Bae😍:iight love u too
*ends call*
Im so nervous But then again I'm happy because I've wanted this for a while ..
Later that night a
As she get to the house it's candles and everything it's her first time
Bae😍: hey babygirl
Me: hey baby
Bae: so you ready or you wanna wait a little
Me: it's whatever I mean it's up to you
So as she get ready to do it his phone rings. ITS ANOTHER GIRL
She answer the phone and she boils some water and she throws it on him
Me: so this what you doing to me now after everything we been through
Then he hits her with the same line
Bae😍: I'm sorry I didn't think you liked me
She falls for it
Me: I'm sorry
Bae😍: come in the shower with me
Me: ok
Then we get in the shower next thing you know we having shower sex 😩😍
Jordan POV
I started off by eating her out shiddd I at her like a piece of cake she was so good while I was eating her pussy I started playing with her clit she started making funny faces and she soon came in my mouth I slowly put my dick in she moaned loudly "fuckkkkk" she moaned I keep going at the same pace until she got used to my size. I started going fast her wall tightened up squeezing my dick so I went faster she moaned even louder "damn Jordan" she moaned loudly my name not Jordan I said smacking her ass what's my name I said ? " daddy" she said breathing heavily because the dick was too good. So I kept pounding her shit until I cummed all in her shit.
NOBODY POV
They then got out the shower a couple minutes later BOOM BOOM BOOM 🚨the police came knocking on the door  doe Jordan Williams happen to stay here a tall black man asked jasmine " umm..yes why how may I help you" said as she called Jordan down stairs. Jordan came down stairs "Jordan you are under arrest any thing u say will be held against u please remain silent" the tall black man said. Jasmine looked at Jordan with a confused face "what's going on why are u taking him" . Your..boyfriend is being arrested for drug charges and gun charges" the tall man said .jasmine jus sits there thinking what jus happened how could he how did he even get the drugs she said pacing back and forth threw the house crying not knowing what's going on but then she thought maybe her brother  knew something about it so she went over to his house to question him....