Chapter Fifteen-"You know we could do so much more with that tongue"

Start from the beginning

“As you all know, this is your final year in Redwood and because you are my best pupils in this school, I’ve spoken to your Social Studies teacher, Mr Berkley and we’ve decided to take you all on a long awaited school trip.”

There was a loud cheer from some of the jocks who sat near the back, but Mrs Flavia shushed them before speaking again, “If you do Social Studies you will not only get to go to France,” there was another loud cheer, “but to Venice, Italy.”

Juliet beamed, “Holy crap Viv! We are so gonna get laid by French boys!”

My cheeks heated up slightly, before I replied, “Jules!”

She laughed at my expression, “Oh lighten up, think about it this way, Dave doesn’t do Social Studies and Sean does, so you can get some alone time with him in Venice…”

“Jules, don’t be silly,” I retorted, but couldn’t stop the redness spreading across my cheeks.

“Vivienne,” a sickly sweet voice called out.

I sighed, and braced myself for another encounter with the ruler of Hell and my arch nemesis, Jessica Hubert. Glancing up from locker, I turned to see the blonde princess wearing a shirt denim skirt and a hot pink tank top which had rhinestones spelling, ‘sexy’ across her very large boobs that I was really starting to think was bought for her sixteenth birthday. Now that I think about it, her boobs only did get big after she threw that big sweet sixteen bash that I wasn’t invited to because of the whole-

“So I heard that you and Dave are like totally a cutesy couple now,” Jessica interrupted my thoughts.

I nodded, “Yeah.”

“That is super sweet and everything but,” Jessica lowered her voice as though she was about to tell me a secret, “you should know that you’re not going to win Prom Queen.”

I frowned slightly, before pushing back my hair, “I wasn’t planning on running for Prom Queen.”

“Oh please,” Jessica snapped, “you should know that Prom Queens are nominated, they don’t ever nominate themselves.”

“Oh,” I replied dumbly.

“Yeah, and you’re supposed to be tutoring Sean Maths,” Jessica replied with a snobby tone, “I seriously don’t see why he even hangs out with you.”

I opened my mouth to say something smart, but realised that Jessica was probably right. Why did Sean even hang out with me? And then my inner voice suddenly grew louder. Don’t be stupid Viv! This is Jessica Hubert for crying out loud and the last time you checked, you were so done with this witch bossing you around and making you feel like some pitiful nun who didn’t deserve to even breathe the same air as her. And let’s face the facts Viv, Jessica’s only being like this right now because chances are, she’s just jealous about you having two seriously hot guys fight over you. Yeah, that’s it, she’s just jealous.

“I’m not sure either,” I answered, shutting my locker, “but maybe you should ask him.”

“Oh I will,” Jessica replied, “tonight at my party.”

I rolled my eyes, but my curiosity took the better of me, “A party for what?”

Jessica sighed, “Duh, it’s for the whole trip to Paris and Venice thing, you can come if you want to,” Jessica reluctantly said, “but just because I’m inviting you, it doesn’t mean we’re friends, got it?”

I shrugged, “I didn’t plan on it,” I replied.

Jessica smiled again, “Good,” she began to walk away then stopped and turned to face me again, “And remember, no upstaging me tonight, I need to get chosen for Prom Queen.”