Everyone is a Pervert

The sun was shining down on the old campus building. The shot switched to wild beetles resting on a tree.

"Whoa, just look at 'em all!" Sugino exclaimed.

"Ah, summer vacation—and the freedom of being out of school!" Nagisa said ironically, sighing. "Or so you'd think." He looked at Sugino pointedly as the boy carefully picked up one of the beetles. "Why are we here at school?"

Sugino smiled sheepishly. "Well...I don't want everyone to see me out catching bugs at my age."

He held up the bug. "I'm a city boy—I've always wanted to do this. And Karma happened to point me to a tree with some good bugs on it."

"Karma ?" He turn around and noticed Meahara who was leaning against the tree. "I never knew Karma was into this stuff."

Nagisa looked pleasantly surprised. "Me neither."

Isogai walk through bushes with Hinano followed behind him and something caught his attention. His eyes then widened when he saw someone.

Isogai breath hitched , Nagisa who was behind him noticed his stranger behavior. "What's wrong Isogai-kun."

Sugino raise his head up and look over curiously , he walk forward and crouch beside them. Nagisa didn't receive answer which he found it weird , he turn around and stop dead in his track.

The scene shifted down to Karma Akabane sat down under the sakura tree, all on his own. He had a cone of strawberry popsicle in his hand.

After the exhausting test , Karma found himself relaxing against a tree. The pain on his back started to waver but himself knew it was just a temporary thing.

"Hmnnn....~" Karma licked as he gently let out a soft small, audible moans, savoring it. . His grip on the cone was tight, but not too tight that it would crush the stick.

His eyes were half-lidded, a pink blush spread beautifully on his cheeks. His tongue glazed over the frozen cream, some small droplets dripping on his hands and slid onto his lap. The dimmed light peek through the leaves , Karma laid underneath.

( edit 2022 a/n : NAH WTF IS YOU DOING BRUH- 😭😭😭 )

Group of boys and girls who's behind the bushes started fidgeted and blushed.

"Hmnn.." Karma panted as the vanilla ice cream began trickling at the side of his mouth, down to his abdomen and slowly trailed down his chest.

He wipe off the sweat on his forehead with his hand and fan himself.

( A/N : WHAT IS WRONG WITH 14 years old ME ?! 💀💀 WHY DID I EVEN WRITE THIS ? I CAN'T -PLS STOP-😭 )

"Holy shit.." Okajima's voice rang out followed by a clicked.

Hinano yelled quietly behind the bushes. "Okajima ?! " 

"Damn." The blood oozed from Okajima's nose and whistle , he sat casually on a tree branch with a camera in his hand.

Familiar laughed creep beside them. "Nurfufufufu."

The group turn to look to reveal Koro-sensei with his face was bright pink , with a pile of dirty adult magazines.

"Korosensei , You're here too ?!" Isogai and Nagisa yelled.

Okajima clicked his tongue. "Dammit , my plan fail !"

The two of them looked over at him , questionably.

Okajima groaned. "It begin like this..." he said exhaustedly. "He went right for my dirty-book trap!"