Meeting the sides - Thomas & Peter & Roman x Virgil & Logan x Patton

Magsimula sa umpisa

Roman's eyebrows rose slightly, "aromantic?"

Peter nodded, scared for a moment they wouldn't be as accepting as originally planned, but Roman's growing grin calmed him down. "That is wonderful!" Roman gushed, "looks like we won't have to worry about you choosing the wrong person, for you won't choose at all!" Peter laughed, he liked Roman.

Moving onto Virgil, Peter bit his lip, gazing at the side who shuffled back slightly, his eyes gazing anywhere but him. "Um...hi?" He spoke timidly, Virgil was different from Patton and Roman, he didn't know what to do. Virgil cleared his throat, "sup" he murmured, still staring at the floor intently. Peter glanced at Thomas for some help.

Thomas smiled and crossed the room to stand beside him, "Virgil, aren't you going to even look at him?"

Virgil swallowed and looked at Thomas for a moment before finally meeting Peter's gaze. The boy still looked happy, but worried, incase he'd do something wrong. Virgil sighed, hiding his hands in his pockets. "Sorry" He murmured, but Peter hurriedly shook his head. "It's okay! I'm shy, too" he giggled. Virgil chuckled quietly, "more than shyness, kid"

Peter licked his lips in thought, "anxiety?" He suggested. Virgil nodded his head. Peter smiled and lit up, "I have that too!" He spoke with a little too much excitement for the subject of conversation, "but not with meeting people. If someone raises their voice I could fall into an attack, my therapist said it was PTSD from..." he drifted, glancing up at Thomas. "From what I'm sure you already know?" He offered, and Virgil nodded with a frown.

"I'm okay" Peter reassured, then reached forward and drifted his hand down Virgil's jacket. "I like it" he concluded, then turned to Logan who was right beside the banister. "Hey" Peter finally felt comfortable with them all. "Hello" Logan responded, straightening his tie. "You must know I am different from the others" he began, "I do not feel. I despise emotions and I would much prefer to read than be in other's company. However, if you need help with school work, I am well informed with every subject, so do not feel afraid to ask" he finished, crossing his arms over his chest. Peter giggled.

"I like to read, too" he nodded, then; "I'll be sure to come to you if I ever need a hug!" With that he turned and landed back in the spot Thomas stands. Logan's eyes widened, perplexed. The other sides giggled, knowing Logan was utterly confused.

"Me?" He finally found his voice, "I told you I do not do emotions-"

Peter gasped, turning to Logan again. "You can be my mom!"

This made everyone in the room laugh and Logan physically recoil. "What!?"

"Thomas and Patton are my dad's, Roman and Virgil are my friends, and you are my mom!" Peter explained, giggling lightly. "We are all apart of Thomas. We are all your dads!" He exasperated.

"No we're not" Virgil disagreed, "yes, can you imagine Virgil being a dad?"

Virgil glared at Roman, "I wouldn't trust you with a seventeen year old"

Roman gasped, glaring back, "I am very responsible!" And that was how the two fell into an argument. Logan sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. Peter looked between the two with amusement gleaming in his eyes.

"Don't worry, Kiddo" Patton reassured, giving Peter a side hug. "They'll stop soon"

"Can I stop them?" Peter questioned, looking between his dads. Thomas looked at Patton who shrugged and allowed him to do whatever he wanted. He walked closer then looked at Logan, "Hey, Lo! Don't you think these two should kiss?" He spoke loud enough for the two he was referring to could hear. They both froze, blushes raising on their cheeks at the suggestion.