*Chapter Five: His Room

"I'm going to bed."

We were standing in the kitchen. I had my arms crossed and Leandor stood blocking the door. If he was doing it on purpose, I don't know.

"Good, so am I." Leandor shot back with narrowed eyes. Was he seriously that upset still? It wasn't even that big of a deal. Vincent didn't mean anything from the compliment. Leandor over reacted like he seems to always do.

I walked over to the sofa and started preparing a place to sleep. Let me rephrase that. I attempted on making a nice place to lay down when Leandor moved me away from the sofa.

"Leandor get out of my way. I'm going to bed." I told him crossing my arms over my chest.

"Not here you're not. You're sleeping with me." He ordered pushing me away from the plush sofa towards the staircase in the front of the house entrance. It was useless trying to argue with him when he'd only pick me up and take me up there anyways, yet I couldn't help myself from trying. What can I say? I'm a difficult person to deal with!

"The hell I'm sleeping with you залупа!" (Translation: Dickhead). Leandor gave me a half stern half confused face, clearly he didn't understand what I said because if he did I'd be six feet under the ground.

There was a moment of pure silence and then Leandor broke it with a sigh. "You know as much as it is attractive, with you speaking different languages, I know for a fact your saying something nasty about me." Oh how right he was. I smirked at his statement and he grinned knowingly. It was the first time we were both agree on something together and it wasn't very much to begin or be thrilled about but it was a start.

I mentally punched myself for my stupidity. I couldn't actually be agreeing to this. To even think that we could be something together. He was an alpha and a killer. I couldn't bare to love something so deadly. I just couldn't and to risk my true self, being exposed along with my sister just wouldn't be a good thing.... for anyone.

"Why can't you just this once make my night easy?" He asked. It sounded like a plea and the tiredness in his voice and face gave away an doubt that he was tired. I crossed my arms over my chest reminding myself that I shouldn't feel bad for him since he just about killed his beta over a simple small compliment.

"Why can't you not take something, or in these terms, someone that isn't yours?" I snapped back. Leandor growled and his eyes drew dark. The midnight black swirls that mixed with his piercing green eyes brought chills down my spine.

"You are mine!" He growled lowly stocking over to me wrapping his arms around my back securing my snug against his body. His warmth radiated out of him in strong waves. "You know," He nestled his head in the crock of my neck. Somehow it made me feel skittish. I didn't like him the close to a vulnerable spot where he could mark me. A tie like that to him would make it nearly impossible to leave him behind. "I like holding you." So do I. I admit to myself. I reluctantly shoved him away not allowing the tingles to go on for much farther. Leandor didn't seem to enjoy the distance between us bringing me again hard against his chest.

"Leandor please I want to sleep I'm begging you." My body was sore and my wolf was exhausted from shifting. It takes a lot out of both me and Elena when we cover up our identities. Especially when we mask our wolves. It's like studying for a math exam and there brain is frying on the last thread.

"Then sleep in our bed it's yours now too." He told me his hot breath fanning my face. My hair dangled in front of my eyes and Leandor brushed them back. Tingles tickled my ear where he pushed the loss hairs back. "You know, you never told me your name. Mind telling me?"

I looked up at him and he was genuinely asking. I didn't feel comfortable telling him my name. He could look up all the packs and call them until he found the one that Elena and I ran from. He could send her back and she'd be killed. I'd never be able to live with myself if that happened.

"You who, Mate back to earth sweetie." Leandor waves his hand in front of my face. I had spaced out for the moment and it looked like Leandor was nervous about it. "You forget your name or something?"

"N-no, I was just thinking. Can't a girl think?" I question finally pushing myself out of his arms. "If I tell you my name will you promise to drop this conversation?"

Leandor's face lite up and he nodded. "Promise."

"My names Mia." I told him in a soft voice. Leandor studied me for a while before pulling me to him and with out further notice swung my legs into his arms and held my bride style.

"It suits you little mate." He whispered into my ears as he walked me to what I was guessing his room since he started up the stairs.

"Hold up mister! I never said I was sleeping with you. I'm still not comfortable around you." I said trying to stop him by grabbing the railing. It did nothing but slide out of my palms.

"I think when you kissed my it cleared up what you were comfortable with." I narrowed my eyes at him as he kicked the door softly open used his shoulder to turn on the lights in the room.

His scent enveloped the room. It was his after all. The walls were a royal deep blue with silver paint stripes around never edge. There was a balcony that looked out to the forest and the city just beyond in the distance. The king size bed was covered with silk silver sheets. A large flat screen tv sat across from it on a burro made with thick oak wood. A love seat was set beside the king size bed but not smack up against it. A private bathroom was opposite of the foot of the bed and a walk in closet across the room form the balcony. To say this room was massive would be an understatement.

Carrying me over to the bed he placed me gently on the bed and I somehow forgotten what I was arguing to him about. Shaking my head hoping it would return I frowned when nothing came to mind.

"What's wrong?" Leandor asked tipping my chain up to him. He furrowed his eyebrows at me concerned.

"Nothing I'm just tired Leandor. You got me in your bed you got what you wanted now leave me alone." I said coldly flopping on the bed and tucking the pillow under my head and snuggling under the silk sheet of the bed. I had closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep but I knew Leandor was still standing there looking at me. It made me nervous but I didn't say anything about it to him.

He eventually sighed and I heard him moving about in the room. I didn't open my eyes scared that he would notice me looking and continue bombarding me with questions. The bed soon dipped and the lights went out. I snuggled deeper into the sheet cold from the air. My back was to him but I could still feel the heat from his body.

Yawning, I allowed sleep to take over me but I wasn't totally asleep when I felt Leandor's  arm drag around my waist pulling me to his warm chest. I didn't know I was shivering until he started warming up from him. Trying to will myself to sleep again my wolf kept reassuring me that nothing will happen to me as long as I'm with Leandor but my fear still raised when I realized that my old pack could be watching me right this moment.