*Chapter Three: I'm not worth killing for

"I have rules. Rules you're going to follow." Leandor started explaining. I rolled my eyes at his demand. If I hardly listened to my parents what makes him think I'd listen to a thing that comes out of his mouth? Just because he's my mate doesn't mean jack squat!

"Yea sure and I suppose you think that I'm actually going to listen to these 'rules' ?" I put air quotes around rules and succeeded in making him glare at me.

"Listen buddy I may be your mate but until you release my sister I'm not doing anything your way."

"Yes you will." Leandor spoke lowly. It was a statement not to be challenged but being the girl that I am and having the personality that I do I opened my mouth anyways.

"No I won't." I stated. We have been arguing since we arrived at his stinking rich mansion in the middle of his God damn territory. I didn't know my way around but I made sure to rub my fur every so often on a tree to leave a scent back to Elena the first chance I got.

Leandor stalked over to me and I pushed myself into the sofa. Thou I fought the urge to gulp in fear I still could hide the fact that he intimidated me with just his mere presence. He knew it bothered me and he still did it to get an advantage. What an arrogant ass?!

"You will listen to me whether I teach you or force you to listen. But you will do as I say." He was grabbing my chin making me stare up into his greenish gray eyes and I narrowed my own blue eyes to show him he wasn't convincing me to change my mind.

"Good luck with that Mr. Alpha." I said sarcastically, sitting on the sofa in the living room. Leandor was standing with his arms crossed across his chest. He was starring at me, stiff with frustration.

There was a long pause with just the two of us staring at one another. I wouldn't have been bothered with it so much if one I were wearing pants and my own cloths. Nathan, who was suppose to get my bags here didn't arrive yet and Leandor had given me an over sized shirt of his that swallowed me up. I was angry with my wolf that she liked us wearing or mates clothing and the scent that was lingering on it. It oddly enough calmed me down a little but knowing Leandor was a ruthless killing machine didn't go lightly by me.

"What's your name?" I was starting out the window when Leandor asked the question. I snapped my gaze to him and he was now looking at me a little softly compared to how he was treating and acting around me since he found me in that cell.

"Why do you want to know?" I asked a little snappy but I managed to subside the urge to be totally rude.

Leandor came over and sat on the recliner beside me leaning his elbows on his knees and leaning forward towards me. His green eyes were looking into mine and his sharp features clearly held authority and power.

"You know you're mine and I want to know my mates name." He said like it was no big brainer. I sat there not moving a muscle wishing I could mind-link with Elena to get my mind off this topic. I didn't want to give him any leads on who I was. What if he heard news of the two she-wolves on the move? What if he knows already and is just playing around waiting for me to admit it myself? So many what ifs and not a single answer to any.

I looked everywhere but where he was sat. Leandor was waiting silently for me to answer and I could feel his heated gaze on the side of my face. His state made my nervous and I was almost completely sure he knew it.

"Are you gonna answer me?" He asked me. I ignored his question and looked out the window at the black scenery outside. I could see my reflection in the window's glass. My hair was a giant knot and it hung over my forehead. I took a rubber band, I found on the counter in the kitchen earlier, and pulled my hair back taming it a bit before putting it in a messy bun. A growl was heard and Leandor was standing in front of me in just a fraction of a second and I backed up away from him.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked scared he was going to attack me. He was standing over me and it frightened me from the way he was looking at me. He was angry that was for sure and his scowl on his face was a dead give away.

He reached out to touch my chin raising it up to meet is gaze. I gulped afraid he was going to unleash is wolf on me. But his question caught my attention and the atmosphere took a drastic turn.

"Who hit you?" He asked. My eyes went wide and fought the urge to swat his hand away. I would be lying if I said I didn't like his touch. It was electrifying beyond imagining.

"I don't know." I told him because it was the truth. I didn't know the name of the guy and I barely remember what the guy looked like. All I remember is that he was feeling up Elena in the back seat.

"What was is Nathan?"

"What!? No it was another guy that was with him when they came and took my sister and I from the motel." I told him. Thou Nathan was there he was surprisingly gentle around us. I was grateful for that. Yea sure he was the one holding the knife to Elena's throat he never slit her throat. Nathan did have all the intention on doing so thou and that was what frightened me the most about this pack. They didn't fool around and they took things seriously.

Leandor walked away from me and came back moments later with an ice packet. He pressed is softly against my forehead and I hissed at the tenderness of the bruise.

"Sorry." He apologized sincerely catching me off guard. Leandor didn't seem to be a person that apologized, to anyone. I didn't know what to say or really do so I took the ice packet from him. I laid down on the sofa resting my head on the arm of the sofa and put the packet of ice on my forehead. I felt the sofa dip a little knowing Leandor was sitting down on the couch too. It unnerved me, but I blame the mate bond on that. "I'm going to kill him the moment I find out who it is."

I chuckled amused that he thought that a single punch was worth someone's death.

"Leandor there's no use in killing the man. I didn't listen to him and packs teach patrollers to attack and kill any rouge that rebels against an order." I pointed out and Leandor growled and he stood up. My eyes were glued on the ceiling but I turned slightly to look up at him. He was upset and guilty.

"Yes, but you're my mate and he should of known that!" He said through grit teeth.

"And how was he suppose to know that? He didn't know until you found me which was hours after this happened. There was no way to know I was your mate Leandor so relax." I told him. I thought my words would calm him down but they did the complete opposite. He was infuriated hitting a glass vase off the side table. It crashed to the floor with a shatter and I sat up.

Leandor's shoulders were tense and his eyes were completely dark his claws were out and I was afraid he'd hurt himself, or worse me.

"I'd kill for you." He spoke slowly as I froze at his words. They sent a felling of protection and security but I didn't want him to kill people to prove that he wanted me. I can't stand death. It makes my insides crawl with discomfort.

"Well, don't. I'm not worth killing and I won't stand for it. I don't understand why alphas kill as it is!" I didn't mean to shout but it was already out and there wasn't anyway to take the words back.

Leandor was in my face in no time. His scowl growing but I stood my ground glaring up at him.

"It's to send a message."

"No message is worth the means of killing a person. If it's a message you want to send out to people the only thing your succeeding in is frightening the wolves and people around you! And what happens when no one listens or doesn't gets the message? You going to kill them all?! Huh? You do that and you'll be the alpha with no pack. Go ahead, go and see what happens!"

Leandor stormed over to me and grabbed ahold of my shirt in fist fulls. I squealed not ready for him to grab hold of me. His eyes here completely black now and his claws were poking through the shirt. I refused to tell him that he was hurting me, scared he'd harm me further. I was sure Elena was probably wondering what was going on.

"At least I don't run from my pack!" He snarled throwing me down to the sofa. I hit my head on the arm of the chair making my head swirl with dizziness. When I looked up Leandor was gone. An emptiness welled up in the put of my stomach. His words stung me because it was true, but only if he knew the true reason why I left my pack behind only leaving with Elena. Sadly, I didn't even know only Elena knows and she refuses to tell, no matter how much I beg her.