???: Hey! What do you think your doing!?

He said catching the attention of the bullies.

???: Well, well, well, if it isn't the black spellcaster. F/n L/n.

F/n: Why am I not surprised, it's you two? Still working for Sunset, Snips and Snails?

Snails: Yeah so what? This has nothing to do with you.

F/n: True, but that doesn't mean I'm not to ask what your doing.

Snips: Quite Simple. You see Scootaloo here decided to challenge us to a duel to get a rank up. But she lost and so we decided to take our trophy, a.k.a her deck.

Scootaloo: Come on, give it back!

Snips: Tell you what, you get a new deck and maybe we'll give you a rematch.

F/n: Enough! How about you duel me instead!

He said catching everyone's attention.

F/n: If I win, you give Scootaloo's deck back and you give me your star chips.

Snails: And if we win?

F/n: You give her back her deck.

Snips: And why would we do that?

F/n: Because not only will you get my deck instead, but you'll also move up to blue rank. Besides, I'm pretty sure Sunset will be happy knowing I wouldn't be a problem anymore.

Snails: Wait who are you challenging?

F/n: Both of you.

Snips/ Snails: Deal!

They said as all three prepared there decks. But Scootaloo came running toward F/n.

Scootaloo: what are you doing!?

F/n: Simple, getting your deck back.

Scootaloo: But why!?

F/n: Believe me when I say I know what it's like  to lose cards that matter to you.

Snips: Hey are going to do this or what?

F/n: Fine.

Snips/ Snails/ F/n: Let's duel.

F/n: 4000 Snips and Snails: 8000

F/n: Sense this is a two v one, I'll go first.

He said as he drew a card and add it to his hand.

F/n:From my hand I summon  Magican's Valkyria in atk mode. Atk: 1600 Def: 1800. Next I activate pot of greed. You know what this does. Next I play the field spell secret village of spellcasters. I then play two cards face down and end my turn.

Snips: My turn. Draw! I set a monster and end my turn.

Snails: Draw! I play two cards face down and end my turn.

F/n: My turn. Draw! Now I'm going to summon another Magican's Valkyria. Now my 1st magican shall attack.

Snails: I activate the face down, Mirror Force!

F/n: Cute but I activate my quick play spell mystic space typhoon. Sorry to disappoint you but your card is useless. Any who, my Magican shall continue her attack.

He said as Magican Valkyria destroyed the face down monster. Revealing it to be Cyber Phoenix.

F/n; I then place another card face down and end my turn.

Snips: Draw! I set a monster and end my turn.

Snails: Draw! I place one card face down and end my turn.