Prologue

3rd pov

In Canterlot High, students gather in the auditorium. A majority of students carry a deck by there sides, as well as a colored button on their clothing. Each button was either red, yellow, or blue; but every button either had a sun or a moon on it. As everyone began sitting down a woman with white as snow skin and green hair woman stepped up to the center of the court.

Principal Celestia: Students one in all, Divine beast and sacred beast alike. It's that time of the year once again. Where students will duel once again for the chance to become loyalty of the fall formal!

Everyone began clapping with a look of sigh on their faces.

Principal Celestia: Now of course here to kick off the celebration is last years winner, Sunset Shimmer.

(Note this is not ment to be a image your suppose to smash, this is just to represent the current enemy F/n is or will face)

She said as a beacon haired girl with a black jacket and blue sun badge walked up to the Microphone. All with a smirk on her face. As she looked at the stage, everyone soon forced a wide smile and clapped loudly. All while a boy with h/c hair and S/c skin had a looked of determination on him, looking at Sunset.

Sunset: Thank you principal Celestia. Now I'm going to say this once, if you want to win this tournament, then your going to have to beat me and my newest monster. But if you think you can win this, then bring. It. On.

She said causing everyone to clap as she walked away, except for the boy who just tighten his hands.

Principal Celestia: Thank you Ms.Shimmer. Now this years theme is based off the deulist kingdom tournament!

She said as a woman with blue skin and darker blue hair walked up to Celestia, and was given the mic.

Luna: Which means all competitors will receive a glove that can hold ten star chips and will also receive two star chips to start off with. Each deulist must bet on how many star chips they life to offer. If you have collected ten chips you will move on to the semi finals, everyone one who lost all of there star chips and or did not collect ten by the day before the ball will still be allowed in the dance. However, they won't be part of the tournament from that point on word. For any questions you may have, please ask your teachers. You are dismissed.

With that, everyone soon left the gym and was give a box on the way out. A couple of people gave their boxes back to distributers, but majority gave kept them as they went back to class. Along the way a cry can be heard.

???: Hey stop! Give it back!

A couple of people looked at source of the noise. They soon see a girl with orange skin and purple hair, trying to get her duel disk back from two boys. A majority of people looked at the situation but looked away as they went back to class. But the boy with H/c went up to them.