Chapter Twenty-Two

Ellie's POV

"Ellie..I, I" Harry murmured out.

"Save it" I told him, holding up my hands in despair.

I walked away, no I ran. I ran as fast as I could. I started sobbing loudly as I ran. I heard Harry calling after me, but I didn't care. I needed to get out of there. I wasn't sure where I was going, but I didn't care anymore.

Running in heels, didn't prove to be the quickest method as he soon caught up with me.

My eyes were burning, my nose running.

"ELLIE WAIT" He called.

I continued to run, but he stopped me by running in front of my, holding me up by my shoulders.

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME" I screamed.

My throat was dry. Very dry.

He let go. 

I looked up to meet his eyes, the were red. He'd been crying. Tears fell from both of our eyes.

"I'm sorry" He whispered.

"You should've thought about that." I said bluntly.

I pushed passed him and continued to walk down the road.

"Don't do this Ellie" He pleaded, his voice was weak, it was broken.

"We're over" I said, crying.

He clenched his fists and smacked the nearby lampost screaming.

I didn't dare to turn back.

His sobbing became quieter as I got further away from him.

I found a nearby park, it wasn't the one where I had had many encounterments with Harry.

I sat on a bench outside the gates and poured my eyes out.

What had I done to deserve this?

I pulled out my phone from my clutch bag. I had 33 missed calls.

5 were from Georgie.

7 were from Niall.

3 were from Millie.

2 were from Liam and Zayn.

13 were from Harry.

But what suprised me, was that I had 3 misses calls from my Mum. She knew I'd be staying at Harrys, so why ring?

Has something happened?

The thought of that daunted me. So, I wiped the tears that had stained my cheeks and removed my heels.

I began walking down my road when I heard screaming and shouting. 

Those voices were so familiar, but I was so far away?

It couldn't be? Could it?

The arguing was easily recognizable, I'd lived those nightmares over and over again.

I ran down the rest of my road.

The shouting was unbearable.

I rumaged for my keys in my bag and unlocked the door, before slamming the door shut.

The shouting stopped. Silence filled the house.

"Ellie" Ciara cried, as she came running from the kitchen straight into my arms.

She was crying her eyes out.

My nose was running, but I sniffed it back.

"What's happened?" I urged.

She didn't answer.

A man appeared in the doorway of the kitchen.

I stood up, face to face.

The man I dreamed would come home one day, the man I dreamed would kiss me goodnight, the man I dreamed would tell me everything was going to be okay, the man I dreamed would take me out for special treats. The man who I had loved and missed more than anybody in the world.

"D..Dad?" I stammered when saying his name.

"Els"

Tears cursed down my face as he said my name.

"Get out" I requested.

"What?" His face turned to confusion. As did the rest of my family.

"I said, get out"

"I thought you'd want this Ellie?" He asked,

"You didn't just think you could come here and everything would be okay?"

He didn't answer.

"You ruined everything for us. EVERYTHING. You just left, what were we supposed to do?"

Silence.

"That's what I thought" I held back the remaining tears behind my eyes as I opened the front door.

"Leave" I demanded.

He hesitated, but made his way to the door.

"I'll be back" He assured, and I closed the door.

My back pressed against the door, and I pushed myself to the ground, pulling up my knees and resting my head on them, crying.

"This has been the worst night" I stated.

My Mum appeared before me, and she lifted up my chin so I was looking at her straight in the eye.

"What's happened?" She questioned.

I began crying again.

"Harry cheated on me" I cried.

"What? Oh my, Ellie, I'm..I'm so sorry come here" She said, as she brought my into her arms and I layed there crying whilst she tickled my face and played with my hair.

"I love you Ellie" Ciara told me, hugging me.

"Sorry to hear that" Libby added and she hugged me.

"Come here girls" My Mum said, hugging all of us.

"I love you all so much, tonight should never of happened. I shouldn't of let him in here in the first place. I'm sorry" My Mum cried. I hated it when she cried.

"I think it's best you all went to bed" Darren suggested.

My sisters and I kissed my Mum goodnight and proceeded to our rooms. I chucked my shoes on the floor and flumped onto my bed.

I scrunched up the sheets with my hands and began crying again.

My eyes felt swollen and my eyelids heavy. Short of breath is an understatement..it was almost as if, all the air was being sucked out from under me. Slowly, but surely after each tear had fallen, my mind finall slipped away into a slumber. I thought it'd be over, but even in my dreams, my emotions followed me. I can't seem to get away..

(A/N) Another short chapter, sorry :( These next ones will be short, and I can't guarentee when I will be updating, because it'll be hard because of school and stuff. But..vote please! And comments would be good as well, thankyou xx