Chapter Eight

Ellie's POV

What just happened.

I..

..I sang in front of Harry Styles.

And he liked it.

No one has ever heard me sing. And I'd never thought anyone would like it as much as he did.

Maybe he was right. Maybe I was good?

His smile, his emerald green eyes. 

It was perfect. He was perfect.

The bell went, and I had to make sure I wasn't late to form this morning.

Hallie, Harry and the rest of their friendship group were all ready in form when I arrived. Hallie and her girlfriends shot glares at me, but Harry smiled and he didn't take his eyes off me until I sat down.

Soon after I sat down, two girls walked in and sat to the table beside me.

"Hi, I'm Georgie" said the girl with long, blonde hair that fell past her shoulders.

"Hi, I'm Millie" said the girl with brownish, red hair.

They both had shining blue eyes like I did.

"Hiya, I'm Ellie" I replied.

They both sat there shocked. There mouths dropped.

"What?" I asked.

There was no reply.

"Look, you're gonna catch a fly if you don't shut your mouths"

And with that they did.

"Your Ellie?" they both said.

I nodded, with a confused look on my face.

"Oh. My.God." Millie said.

"What?" I asked.

"You do realised everyone in the school were talking about you and Harry, and how you stood up to Hallie" Georgie stated.

"Really?"

"Yeah. Haha, you'e like famous here" Millie giggled.

We carried on joking throughout the rest of form time, and I could still catch Harry taking glances at me.

On the other hand, I could tell I was going to get along really well with Georgie and Millie.

The bell went, and I had science first. When I arrived at the classroom, most people had already taken their seats, so I decided to take one at the back of the classroom in the corner, to avoid any drama and personally, I've always worked best when I'm by myself with no distractions.

Hallie, two of her friends, and two of Harry's friend, who I now know are called Liam and Niall sat at another table in the middle of the classroom. I thought this was everyone in my class, I was wrong.

About 5 minutes into the lesson, Harry comes strolling through the door. By the teachers reaction, I was sure this wasn't a first for him. The teacher raised her eyebrows at him, and ushered him to take a seat.

Hallie was calling him over to sit with her, yet he ignored her and kept walking..

..in my direction.

He winked at me and sat on the seat next to me.

"You don't mind me sitting here do you" he asked, putting his hand on my leg.

I slapped it away.

"I don't want to be involved in any of your stupid games Styles. So back off"