Chapter 5♡Drunk words speak sober thoughts

Start from the beginning

"You coming or what?" I asked waggling my brows at him. After muttering about going to jail and funeral arrangement he got in.
Throwing the car in drive we sped off just in time for Jake to look out the window and see us.

"Tori get the fuck back here with my truck!"

He's so gonna kill us....... oh well.

JPOV

"SHE STOLE MY CAR!" I whine slumping in the couch. I'm gonna kill her, but Embry first for going along with it.

"How your keys are right there." sam pointed out stupidly and i rolled my eyes.

"the evil little midget hotwired my car- wait she doesnt even have her license!" I yell with a groan. Crap shes gonna eather crash my truck or get arrested, maybe both knowing her and Embry together.

"Well didnt Embry go with her..." Mia pointed out and I sighed, they don't even know how bad they are together, nothing but trouble I'm telling you.

"Yeah...i think? But whats up with her and..-" I cut seth off.

"I dont know most likely just to piss Paul off." I said frustrated. Paul really needs to get his head out of his ass, and do something. He either wants my sister or he doesnt, but he needs to make up his damn mind, and quick.

"Yeah.." Emily adds bringing us Into a awkward silence.

Please Tori dont get yourself into trouble.

TPOV

We drive about 10 minutes until we found a sports bar, it was crowded and could hear the music from the parking lot.

"Are you sure..-" Embry asks unsure but I just grab his arm a drag him along.

"Yeah, you're the designated driver!" I reply chipper as ever with embry hesitantly following behind me, finally he grabbed my arm and turned me around.

"Are  you sure Tori? Paul wont like-" I cut him off right there

"I dont care what Paul likes or doesnt like! Until he drops his hoe and figures out what he does and doesnt want then he has no say!" I exclaim a bit harsher than necessary and embry put his hands up in surrender.
I continued walking and opened the door to the bar, the stench was horrible.
let me tell you. It was a mix of stale alcohol, sweat, and puke, it was so strong even a human could smell it.
Embry and I scrunched our noses up in distaste and got a table. Not long after a waitress came up and eyed embry with a phony smile on her face.

"Hey, what can i get you?" she asked trying her best to be seductive and embry quickly spoke up, brushing off her advances completely.

"Just a coke.." He said while giving me a meaningful look basically saying "don't"

"Vodka redbull please." I said using my best smile even went as far as winking at her, which caused her to get flustered for a moment before returning the smile and walking off to get our order.
"Must you use your charms on everyone? That's just evil that waitress didn't even know what to do, she forgot to even I.D you!" Embry hissed under his breath as I just flipped my hair over my shoulder

"That's the whole point, Time to party!"

JPOV

My head was pounding, Paul and Jared would not shut up.

"Dude doritoes are better!" Paul yelled and Jared shook his head wildly before objecting.

"No way Cheetos are so much better"
"Your out of your mind Doritos kick Cheetos ass"