THE MONSTREOUS GUYS

"APPA? I am getting late pa, I've told you so many times not to park my two wheeler like this. You and mom's stupid home cleaning will get me in trouble one day. I SWEAR! come out and help me get this thing out!"

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU? STOP SCREAMING OR YOU'LL GET IT FROM ME TODAY!"

'Way to go, amma. warning me not to scream, by SCREAMING. An eye for an eye or what?' She wants to facepalm so bad, but she is too late to be thinking about giving any reactions, so she decides to stay quiet.

'My boss is going to be so mad at me today!'. She thinks. She is becoming more annoyed as the every second passes.

"What's wrong my dear daughter? Oh, I'll be right out. I will help you get it out."

She rolls her eyes at her dad's reaction. she sees him through the open windows. She can see that he's slowly getting up, putting his reading glasses aside and slowly making his way out where she is currently standing, annoyed out of her life.

'Gosh! why is he taking so long? it's like he's walking in slow motion. It's not fun in real life.' She thinks, more annoyed.

She was so invested in her own problems, that she failed to process the fact that her dad is not young anymore.

all of these problems would be non existent if she woke up a bit early. But she was too proud accept that. I mean, she was 'too late' to contemplate on it.

Her dad came out finally and slowly but carefully took her two wheeler, which was lodged between other two vehicles.

She didn't fail to check time and bossing her dad to 'make it faster'.

"Oh sweetie! look at this! I guess the side stand is a goner. you have to get a new one next time when you give your vehicle for a routine service."

what he said was true. the vehicle was leaning way too much. But she didn't bother.

"Whatever dad, it's fine! it's been like this for long now. Let me go now, I am already so late!" she screamed.

"remember child, it is better to be late than being a late person. do not over speed and stay safe! I love you!"

'Eugh! dad can be so annoying!' she rolled her eyes and sped away, not bothering to reply to her dad.

She got back from a long day at work, only to be greeted by her mom's 'nagging'.

"Oh dear lord, the dustbin is over flowing! We need to take it and dispose it to the public garbage disposal soon, or the house will start to stink!"

she listens to her mom's rhetorical speech and is annoyed.

"Seriously, mom? I'm literally just out of work, I am tired and you can't wait to make me do things, can you?"

Ya, she must be really tired from working all day in an air conditioned room. Also, her mom was NOT busy and tired after taking care of house chores all day.

"No, my daughter, I know you must be really tired. don't worry, me or dad'll take care of the garbage. Do you want some coffee?" mom says in her usual calm voice.

"AGH! NO MOM! I will take out the garbage okay? I don't want to hear your nagging anymore!"

"But drink some coffee fir-"

she was already taking out the garbage with a stern and disappointed look on her face.

she sped to garbage disposal, she put the side stand on and made her way to throw the garbage away.

"AAAAAAH!" she screamed out of agony.

The poor side stand had finally given up and the vehicle landed on her left leg.

she is stuck. She proceeds for her pocket fishing for her phone, only to realize that she had left it at home.

'Oh god, what do I do now?' she looks around.

The place is completely empty. It is, given that it is pretty late at night. She starts sweating. Her leg is so painful that she thinks it might be broken. She struggles to get out but she is too weak to do so.

As she was at the verge of crying, she heard a distant chattering. she turned to see two strong but cunning looking guys coming her way.

'oh my god, are they going to take advantage of me and kill me later? What do I do now? please god, help me.' the overly exaggerated crime news that the news channels show 24/7, play in her mind.

'This is it, my time has come. I am going to be killed now. I just wanted to see my parents one last time and tell them I love them! I love you amma appa, I am sorry I have been such a terrible person to you lately!' she prays.
One of the guys is really close to her now and he bent his back.

She was so scared, she closed her eyes.

She opened her eyes when she felt like a huge weight has been lifted off of her, quite literally.

She can see that she was free. Her vehicle was standing proudly on its centre stand. Her leg was not swollen, indicating her leg was not broken.

"Are you okay?" the guys ask her out of concern.

"y-yeah!" she stuttered.

they smile and leave.

She was stunned by the things that happened over a short span of time.

"WAIT! I didn't thank you!"

but she was too late. they were already gone far to hear her.

She sighed, her head looking at her feet.

THE END

Hey guys! I'm back! missed me? haha.

I will write short stories as I get inspirations. I am also working on my next book!

I really did miss writing, hehe. love y'all and have a good one!

until then, PEACE!