Chapter 6 - The Darkness

I'm really sorry I haven't been around. Last year we lost our 10 and 11 year old dogs to cancer just a few months apart.

At about the same time my puppy "Sunny" passed away. She had been bred incorrectly and turned on me. She had become extremely aggressive for no reason. We did all the right things. The Vet and a behaviourlist. However even the dog behaveourlist was frightened of her. She could not be re-homed nor could we give her a life of being chained in a cage drugged until she eventually passed away in 15-20 years. That's no life for any dog. I had to say goodbye to her at 5 months old. There isn't a day where I don't say goodmoring to her grave wishing she was still here. I loved that girl.

Sunny's extreme aggression left me more than scared. She had been my first dog. My grandmother made me get a pup the next day. I did. Daisy is now 11 months old. When I got her I was scared of a little 8 week old puppy. When she mouthed my hands playfully I would flinch. I was scared to even feed her.

It has taken months for me to no longer fear feeding Daisy or to give her kisses. Daisy won't ever replace my beautiful girl Sunny but I am grateful to have Daisy and would be lost without her. She is my everything.

I hope this clears things up.

Prima stared at Optimus, he was uncertain and concerned about taking command of the Autobots. In there eyes he was still Megatron the ex-War Lord of the Decepticons. Just because he had the matrix didn't mean or change his crimes during the War that resulted in Cybertron's destruction. He had cruelly butchered so many innocent civilians. His actions where that of his brother Megatronus the prime of darkness. Prima was that of the light yet it would seem that he had almost lost his light and had been near becoming darker than his arrogant brother.

"Lord Prima." An Autobot he didn't recognise called him.

Prima didn't like that. "Lord" Prima was to similar to that of "Lord Megatron". He decided to correct the youngling. He smiled at the small bot. "It's just Prima young one. Can I be of any help?"

The small blue mech nodded his head vigorously. "Yes Lo... Ah Prima. Sarscream has reported that the Quentessons have actually retreated to their homeworld. The whole fleet that had almost been on our door panicked at your return. He intercepted their transmissions."

Prima and Optimus looked at one another and sighed. At least war wasn't about to happen anytime soon. It just left the problem of Unicron.

The blue bot continued to talk. "Starscrem reported that they are terrified that Megatron and Prima are in fact the same mech. Thus the reason for the retreat. Apparently Lieage Maximum has vanished. Oh and Starsream and his trine managed to sneak onto his ship and steal Unicron back." The bot smiled happily and saluted before waking away.

"Well... Now that's just boring. Good that my return ends it but I can't help feel that it was too easy. We will see our brother again. He needs to pay for his crimes." Prima drawled out thinking about Orian Pax or well Solus Prime.

"True, we will find out sister brother." Optimus put a hand on Prima's shoulder.

Prima was stunned. How did Opti always know exactly where his thoughts went? His brother's amazing perception skills were uncanny. It never failed to amaze him.

"I feel that we failed her not just once but twice Optimus." Prima sank to the crate that he had previously been using as a seat.

"Think of it this way, Solus is perfectly safe with Megatronus. We both know he recognised his spark mate. Her spark called even if she didn't know who she or what the call meant. Our brother will offline himself first before losing her again. The first time drove him madwith grief. Lieage Maximum was the cause something Megatronus now knows." Optimus tried to cheer up Prima.

"I hope you are right brother."

"Megatronus what is that?" Orian pointed to the left. She had noticed movment and the shine of metal.

The Prime stopped and followed her gaze. He frowned. "Frag. Scraplings. I have a base not far. We'll have to run for it. The vermin are bigger and harder to kill here then they are back home."

Orian optics widened in terror. Scraplings? How on cybertron did they even get here?

"Run!" Megatronus barked at her. He himself made a dash for it.

The Prime didn't need to tell the femme twice. If anything she actually managed to overtake the giant Mech. The fear of scraplings was a brilliant motivation tool.

A war with The Quentessons as well as Unicron would have ultamtly needed At least two more books just on it's own.

Which is why I've decided not to end this series after this book. I realised that you guys love this story way to much to say goodbye just yet. Honestly I don't want to let this go either.