Chapter 2 - The Alliance of Chaos

The vortex was gone.

"No. No. No. No. No. Nooooooooooooooo!!!" Megatron screamed. "ORIAN! ORIAN!" His femme was gone.

"Orian!" Optimus yelled sounding panicked.

Ratchet fell to his knees. She was gone. He hid his faceplate in his servos and wept in agony. The most kind and caring young femme he had known since she was birthed grom the well was trapped. Trapped with A fallen Prime in an unknown dimension that existence is out of time. A place where time doesn't exist. An endless land filled with ancient cybertronian criminals who are some of the most dangerous individuals  to have ever lived. Only the worst of the worst were sent there. Those like The Fallen who couldn't be killed were ambushed and shoved into this prison dimension.

"W-we can get her back. I could just reconfigure the ground bridge and we can get her back." Ratchet stood up and walked over to the ground bridge controls.

"Old friend the coordinates for that place are unkno..." The Star Saber glowed. Optimus frowned. He pulled the ancient sword from his back.

He closed his optics off and found himself before the last of the Primes.

He looked down and saw Micronus next too him. He wore a pained expression.

"Micronus?" Optimus asked confused.

"Alpha Trion is dead. Liage killed him. We just found Alpha's remains. It would seem that in our blindness we didn't notice Liage parading around as Alpha Trion."

Vector Prime spoke up. "Quintus has gone rogue as well. He has returned to Quintessa. He has rebuilt an army of Quintessons and they are marching towards Cybertron."

Optimus's eyes widened in horror. "Megatron saidnthat he defeated them once. Perhaps together he and I can do so again."

"Optimus, Liage and Quintus are working together. They bow before Unicron now. Hope is lost." Onyx shook his helm sadly.

"There must be away!" Optimus said.

"Young Prime. Without Prima and Megateonus we have no hope of stopping two of our own, Unicron at full strength and the armies of the Quintessons." Alchmist spoke gently to Optimus.

"That doesn't mean we are going to sit on the side lines this time. We will NOT stand for this treachery from our brothers." Amalgamous roared.

"Brothers this all started over bloody Solus. Damn that femme. Prima wanted her. Liage wanted her and so did the rest of us. BUT NO she chose Megateonus after we had all agreed NOT to touch her. Damn that mech." Micronus yelled angerly.

Optimus frowned. All this over Solus. Love really was then most powerful thing in the Universe. Also the most dangerous weapon as well apprently.

"Can we not just free Megatronus? He offered to help before Liage trapped him again."

"Optimus it is near impossible to open a portal to that place. Worse we would have no way to locate him." Micronus replied bitterly.

"Orian has the Matrix, can we not simply track it's energy?" Optimus asked thoughtfully.

Vector laughed. "Optimus she has givin it to the new Prime."

Optimus frowned. "What new Prime?"

Micronus rolled his optics. "That's for you to find out. He STILL isn't ready to except it. Damn fragger is to scared of the silly thing."

Onyx bumped the minnicon. "Hey, wouldn't you be if you were to become the knew leader of the 13 Primes? Nexus send Optimus Prime back. We have work to do."

"Yo." Nexus smiled and he and the other Primes vanished.

"Optimus are you alright?" Knockout asked.

Optimus was surrounded with curious faces. He looked at the broken Megatron. "Liage Maximo and Quintus Prime are working togather. The Quintessons are allianced with them. They have been planing to free Unicron and then destroy Cybertron. Megatron the Quintessons have returned.

Well things just got from bad to worse. Aren't I nasty. Hahah. =)