Chapter 1 - Shattered Sparks

Then the ground bridge rumbled and groaned. A very large mech stepped out of the vortex. Megatronous. It was The Fallen himself, again.

"FALLEN!" Optimus cried shocked at seeing the fallen Prime. He readied his wepons and everyone followed his lead for the possible fight.

Ratchet and Kockout both stood infront of their sons. Sunstreaker and Sideswipe clung to their parents scared. Fixit hid behind Bumblebee, Grimlock and Strongarm.

"Again? Didn't we already kick this guy's aft?" Bumblebee moaned.

"Lieutenant, what do we do?" Stongarm asked confused. Grimlock grabbed Bumblebee and shrieked a little.

"GRIM! Put me down please." Bee cried startled by the Dinobot.

Megatron was stunned. This was the great Megatronus Prime himself. He had thought that his brothers had offlined him. Seems that the stories were in fact false. Megatronus was even bigger than he was. The revelation was startlingly.

Megatronus  had a bored expression that seemed almost arragont. He raised a brow at him then turned to Prime with an evil smirk. "Ah, hahaha. Optimus Prime. We meet again." Megatronus laughed. He saw Orian Pax quickly grab Unicron. His brow ridge raised. "Now what would a pretty little femme like you be doing with him?" Megatronus pointed at Unicorn.

Orian hissed. "None of your business!" She shot back fearfully.

"Tut, tut. No need for that fear sweet spark. I'm here to in fact defend him." Megatronus tilted his helm

"Bullscrap! You tried to kill us last time." Ratchet yelled.

Megatronus rolled his optics. "Yes well then you shouldn't have been in my way now should you?" He paused. "My brother Liage Maximo seems to want to free Unicron and return him to his body. For what idiotic purpose I do not know."

"Why should we belive you?" Optimus questioned carefully. If this was inded true, then this was a catastrophe. A Prime working for Unicron could possible help destory the universe.

"Liage destroyed our brother hood of Primes. Without Prima, Solus and our Optimus Prime we that remain cannot defeat Unicron."

Megatron's optics widened. Our Optimus? "You said our Optimus Prime. What do you mean?"

Megatronus turned to Megatron. "The 13th Prime was named Optimus Prime. You did not know this?"

Everyone shook their helms. Megatronus was alarmed. How could they not know who his gentle brother was? Before he could question them more, a blast was heared. It shot Unicron's container out of Orian's servos. She screamed in fear.

"Why brother, how did you ever escape your prison?" To everyone's surprise it was none other than Alpha Trion.

"Sire!" Both Optimus and Orian cried.

"Alpha?" Megatronus looked confused. "What are you doing here?"

Alpha Trion laughed maniacally. This made Megatronus's optics squint with understanding and rage.

"No you are not Alpha. So tell me Liage, when did you start impersonating our brother?"

Alpha Trion transformed into Liage Maximo. "You were always a fool Mega. However I never thought you would be such a mega idiot as to offline our precious Solus. I mean,  I wanted you two to break up for good sure. I just never anticipated that you'd actually kill one another."

^^^ Liage Maximo

^^^ Liage Maximo

Megatronus glared at Liage Maximo. "What? What are you talking about?"

"I manipulated you both. If I couldn't have her, then none would." Liage growled.

Unknown to the rest of them Orian Pax opened her spark chamber. She had snuck on over to Megatron in the confusion. "Megatron." She whispered. He turned to her and watched as she finally removed the matrix of leadership. She passed it to Megatron who took it. The gladiator hid it in his subspace.

It suddenly camen to Megatronus. Liage Maximo was the reason why Solus was dead. "You sicken me. How dar..." Megatronus stopped mid sentence. He froze. As did Liage. They both spun and turned to look at Orian. She suddenly felt like a mouse in front of two snakes.

Megatronus was the first to speak. "You.. ...It cannot be." His optic were wide with shock and what looked like adoration.

"What, why are you looking at me?" Orian asked.

"NEVER! NOT AGAIN!!!" Liage shot at the ground bridge. It became unstable. It shattered and then a votex appeared sucking anything it could into it.

Everyone grabbed onto something. Liage dove for Unicron in the chaos.

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!" Orian cried. Unicron and the traitor Prime fled. She scremed again as she lost her grip on Megatron's servo. "Megatron!!!!" She smacked into Megatronus who grunted from the impact.

"ORIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!" Megatron screamed.

The two slamed into the vortex. It closed abruptly.

Orian and Megatronus were gone.

Didn't see that one coming did you? Hahahaha. Oh I'm just so bad. Very bad.

Well what a great way to start the third book. So does anyone want to ask any questions? So please feel free as always. =)