Why? (angst)

(⚠️just a quick warning before I get into this, this chapter contains some sensitive content. You have been warned.⚠️)

(3RD POV)
Pidge was in her bathroom, looking at all the scars on her arm, and a couple fresh wounds. She dropped the blade in her hand and cleaned her arm. After that she bandaged it and rolled down her sleeve. She wiped away her tears and walked into the kitchen. When she got there, her stomach growled. She went to the space goo despenser with a plate, but decided against eating. She hadn't eaten in 1 week. She thought of herself as "fat" and "not good enough. (Which is awful. Everyone is beautiful. Don't believe what your mind tells you sometimes❤️. Sorry for the interruption, proceed) She has had a crush on the teams sharp shooter for a while now, but he had eyes for Allura. After she put the plate back, she went back to her room. After a few hours of staring at her ceiling, she was called for supper.

"NO THANK YOU, I'M NOT HUNGRY" she yelled back. She got up and walked over to her bathroom to get her blade. She locked the door and went to town. She heard a knock at the door a few minutes later, and jumped.

"Pidge, are you ok in there? Can you open the door for me please?" Lance asked from the other side of the door.

"Crap" she whispered to herself. "Just a second!" She told him. She put away the blade and cleaned her arm. Once everything looked normal she opened the door. Lance stood there with a concerned expression.

"Are you sure you don't want to come eat?" He asked with a soft tone.

"I'm sure." She said, with no expression "I'm not hungry."

"Are you sure your not hungry? I haven't seen you eat in days."  He said, getting worried.

"I'm sure, now go away!" She said

"No, I'm taking you to eat." He said while grabbing her wrist to drag her to the kitchen. When she winced, he knew something was up.

"Pidge, roll up your sleeve." He said in a demanding tone.

"No." She yelped back, starting to sweat.

"Ok, you leave me no choice." He said while rolling up her sleeve. He had a worried and sad look plastered on his face.

"Why. Why would you do this." He said, starting to tear up.

"Because I'm not good enough." She said back, also tearing up.

"For who or for what?" He said starting to yell.

"You." She whispered softly. He heard her and was shocked. He pulled her in for a hug and kissed her forehead.

"Your amazing, you got it! Please stop this." He said in a really soft tone.

"Ok, I'll try." She nuzzled her head in his chest.

"I need an I will." He said

"I will." She said back.

"Good, now lets go get you some food goo." He started dragging her to the kitchen. After she ate, Lance took her to her room and layed her down. He then proceeded to lay next to her. "Good night." He said, giving her a soft kiss on her forehead, trying not to wake her up.

(I hope this chapter didn't completely suck. Hope you enjoyed, bye!)