Space users also couldn't defend themselves so most of them died, even if they had a space it meant nothing to others because after the apocalypse no one would ever trust another with their food when they hold all of it and die they wouldn't get their food back, so most space users had to face the apocalypse alone and learn to fight without the help of others.

Now even with all of those types of abilities they could only use them like this after they where able to level up to at least level 10, at level 1 fire users could only use their fire like a small torch and would be exhausted after doing it over 45 minutes. Earth users could make only one earth needle that barely came out of the ground. Air users could only manage a gentle breeze for 20 minutes. Water users could only purify about a water bottles worth of water and couldn't even make water till they where a level 7, light users couldn't help others till level 6 and at level 1 they could barely help themselves they could only heal minor injuries and at level 6 it was like they where back at level one and could barely heal others which was why people didn't care about light users very much unless they where at least a level 7.

People with big groups often had a lot of water and light users so they could survive the apocalypse. Space users where the most useless of all though there space was only as big as 20x20in space and no one trusted them so most if not all other space users died early in the apocalypse. I was more lucky that most space ability users there was a very strong man that helped me out from the very beginning of the apocalypse. I meet with Alex when I left my apartment to go and find food for the first time.

At the time it had only been about 4 days after the end of the world and I had eaten everything in my apartment at that time. When he saw me leaving and asked if I wanted to join him to look for food I was still just a weak kid barely 18 at the time so I said yes, of course and then we started on our way.

Half a year later when the zombies where evolving that we found out about abilities Alex got his ability which was a weird variation of earth he could use metal which shocked use both because we had never heard of a metal user before. I on the other hand was a late bloomer of sorts and didn't know if I would even get an ability. It wasn't till a whole year after the apocalypse started that I found out that I was a space user he told me not to worry about anything that he would still help me and make me even stronger so he taught me how to do martial arts, how to fight and even how to exercise my internal force so I could make my space better and bigger. I found this weird that he could do all of those types of things because he said he was just an 'office worker', I started to theorize that Alex was in a gang or something but it didn't matter anymore anyways.

After a another year we decided to go and to seek shelter in a major city that was building a wall around it during the earlier stages of the apocalypse, so the two of use left. We eventually made it there they had started to use the nucleus's as money of sorts. A lot of people there didn't have abilities, it turns out that the military had got there a month into the apocalypse and started to build a wall so most people in there could live relatively normal lives and the non abilities users usually just farmed the mutated plants that tasted terrible in there apartments an sold it for other things they needed so they used the nucleus's to help with the exchange. By the time we got there they had no more apartments for so we had to live in a buildings basement at that point we had to buy water from abilities users and so we had to go out to make money we joined others groups and collected nuclei.

I had become a strong fighter and had even mastered a crossbow that we had picked up on one of the many outings that we had after a while more metal users started to pop up and the military had them go to re-enforce the wall that was made by earth users. While Alex helped with the wall, I planted some vegetables that were low maintenance and we had a steady 'income' for awhile. Until the wall was completed after a year. We where able to survive for 8 more years by planting different types of mutant plants that needed little care an going out with groups hunting for nuclei and scavenging for supplies. I slowly fell in love with Alex after we had been together for so long he keep pursuing me everyday without fail, he eventually won me over. We had finally made our relationship official while he was working on the wall. The only thing I regretted about our relationship was that I didn't do it sooner I missed out on that kind of love and comfort for the first 3 years that we were together.

One day when we had to go out to get more nuclei and going through a mall to get more things we needed when we came across and big hoard of zombies and we where trying to escape and the others in the group made a decision that if one of us is there to distract the zombies the rest of them can escape with their lives. Me and Alex where outsiders so they unanimously decided that one of us must die so they kicked me out of their van. Alex looked in utter disbelief as I tumbled out of the car he jumped out but it was too late I had already been torn to shreds while the rest of them escaped Alex was running towards me... that's when I woke up.

~Hello I thought I would come in and edit some while I write new chapters to make sure I don't write something weird plus I was thinking that Landon keep Alex waiting way too long so I just made it where they got together sooner~