Am I too OP?

'Am I too OP?' I thought as I cleared the hardware store of everything. 'Maybe I am.' I thought again. After I finished clearing the store I went into my space to organize my spoils of war(or the apocalypse). My space now doesn't have an end but I still can't bring people into my space. I'll have to ask little light about that later.

"Little light why can't I bring people into my space?" I asked little light as I entered the space.

{Well because master doesn't have the proper clearance for that information.} Said light light.

"Now your just being cruel little light." I said half hearted.

{ ~Noo master I could never even dream of being cruel to you~}  said little light.
"Then you can organize everything I just got." I said.

{Master now your being cruel!} cried little light.

"Here you can have this as a reward then." I said as I held out a a limited edition chocolate.

{~Master I knew you still loved me!~} little light cried in joy as he turned into a human form. As soon as he turned into human form he gobbled up the chocolate before I was able to ask how good it was.

{~I wanna eat it again~} whined little light wistfully as a mini version of the chocolate popped out in front of them. Both little light and I were confused.

"What's going on?" I asked little light.

{I shouldn't be able to do this yet! It must be the power of choc- I mean your love master!} Said little light adoringly. He was about to say chocolate wasn't he.... whatever it doesn't matter as long as he knows that I'm his master.

"What happens if we level up this skill, will you be able to make a perfect double. What's the use of that if you have to consume whatever your trying to make a double of." I asked little light.

{Well I have to level up a bit before I can make a perfect double but after I level up a bit more I can make multiples of the things.} Said little light.

"Do you need to eat it to make the duplicates?" I asked

{No I just need to take it into my body.} Said little light

"What are you a slime?" I asked rhetorically .

{I don't think so??} Said the little light confusedly.

'Whatever' I thought as I dumped a lot of random stuff in front of the little light.

"Try to make duplicates of this stuff if you can." I told little light. "If you can I'll get you more chocolates." I told him. Little light started to shine brighter when he heard about the reward.

{I'll try my best master ~} exclaimed the little light.

I started to leave the space I thought 'I think I'm too OP but this is ridiculous, oh well.'

After I left my space Alex was right next to the place from were I had left originally it had only been a few minutes since I had been gone.

"You ready?" Alex asked me.
"Ready." I said, as we got into the car to start heading to another store.