"My name is Yukino Kimura, it's a pleasure to meet you." I gave him my most graceful curtsy, keeping my fan in front of my face, though I doubt it looked anything close to graceful.

"Un, I am Seito Hana, a Prince of the Panda Clan." He introduced himself in a pretty normal way. I nodded at him. "So, What brings you here?"

"Yuki wanted to visit the Panda Palace, so I invited her here." Sakura answered for me, saving me from saying I wanted to visit cause I wanted to cuddle with some pandas.

"Ahhhh, I see." He turned to the nine little pandas that were strangely quiet. "I'm sure mother wouldn't mind teaching you some manners..."

"Oni-san! No please! Don't tell mommy!" So they don't like those classes either... I mused to myself.

"Prince Seito, it's okay, they're still children. I'm sure I was like that too when I was young." I said, my fan swaying slightly.

He looked at me. "Brother, Let then off this time, geez."

"If you say so~" he answered with a smile. The nine pandas looked at me strangely, then that look turned into gratitude, then into guilt. "Come with me." He told them, leading them off somewhere. When they were gone Sakura turned towards me.

"Yuki, I'll show you around." Sakura said, tugging at my arm.

"Un." I agreed. She dragged me around and showed me the garden, her room, the throne room, the dining room, and the kitchen. Of course I stol- I mean was givien snack. Yep they gave me some snacks. I DID NOT steal anything....

"These snacks are delicious!" I said, my mouth full of the fluffy cloudy pastries. I was currently on cloud 9. 

"Glad you like it." Sakura said with a smile. We walked around a bit more until a guard came up.

"Ahhh, seems like mother and father wants to meet you." My fan that was swaying gently with the breeze stopped.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, okay?"

"You'll be fine." Humor was evident in Sakura's voice.

"If ya say so...." I quietly followed. We stopped in front of the grand doors of the study room. I stopped. I was really really nervous.... and afraid.

"You'll be fine." Sakura repeated.

"I sure hope so..." 

"Mother, father" Sakura said after opening the doors and walked in.

"Sakura-tan!" Sakura pouted at her mother's endearment word.

"It's chan, not tan! I'm not a little kid anymore!" My mouth hung open behind my fan.

What is this? How does Sakura have such a huge change of temperament in front of her family? First I met her she was cold, second time she was also cold, third not so cold, only until recently was she's not so cold anymore. Now... she's like a spoiled brat!

"You must be Yuki-chan." She smiled warmly at me.

"Uh.. yeah..." I wanted to face smack myself when I answered like that, so embarrassing!

"You don't have to be afraid, sweetheart." She said. "Umm... let's talk over the dinner table." My eyes lit up. 

FOOD! 

IS! 

HEAVEN!

After settling down for dinner, Sakura's mother spoke again.

"So Yuki-chan, what brings you here?"

"Ahh, I was curious about the Panda Clan..."

"I see."

Awkward silence.....

"So you're the princess of the Fox Clan right?" Seito said trying to start conversation.

"Yep!" I said, popping the 'p'.

Awkward silence.....

"Yuki likes eating without any distractions." Sakura commented. I looked at her, betrayal in my eyes.

How could you tell them that?! So embarrassing. This is the most embarrassment I've ever suffered in my life!

Sad life yo, sad life....

And that my friends concludes Yuki's visit to Panda Kingdom! 

Next up: School!

Hope you look forward to it!

***

I planned on updating this Monday, but my laziness symptoms kicked in..... haha....... but! I got a chapter in today, cause no school... again.... another snow day!

Question~

Should I make a fanfic for PoT (Prince of Tennis) or GoH (God of Highschool)?

Should I make another story...? If I do will you all read it?

Thank you for reading! Btw I checked the rankings today and oh my gosh!