Chat - 26

Real life:

I finished writing a few lyrics when I realized that it was 11:30, and we had to meet El in nearly an hour. I walk from the studio portion of Louis and I's apartment to our bedroom where Louis, or course was sleeping. I slowly walked over to the bed, and turned him on his front. He remained fast asleep. I gave him a kiss on the cheek, and whispered, "Baby, time to wake up. We are meeting El remember?"

His beautiful deep blue eyes fluttered open, "Hey babe. Yeah yeah five more minutes."

He then yawned.

"No baby we gotta go now."

"AIjfoeiwnhagw FINEEEEE"

"I'll even get you your cloths, what do you want to wear?"

"Whatever" He said cuddling up to one of the pillows. He looked so cute and tiny like this.

I grabbed him some back skinnes and one of my personal favorite tops of his; his rainbow apple t-shirt. I then grabbed him a fluffy coat that was gray on the outside.

"Baby, I've got your cloths, you need to get up now.

"Fine" He said stretching out, and pushing the covers off his bed. He tiny figured stepped out of bed, and I was greeted with the pleasant sight of his little tummy, and perfect thighs, and his crazy,messy, and fluffy brown hair.

"Like what you see Styles?"

"Well of course Tomlinson, who would not?"

"Zayn for sure, I'd never let him see this beauty..for sure"

"Can you stop talking about Zayn for two seconds, while I am trying to call you cute."

"Hello Louis Tomlinson is not cute, he is handsome"

"Ok my cutie." I said as he slipped on the skinny jeans I chucked at him. He took a look at my top choice and smile his ever beautiful smile.

"Nice top" He said, smiling at me

"Yep" I said, "It's one of my favorites"

"I wonder why" he remarked sarcastically.

Louis was final changed, and with a bit more sexy banter we were off to pick up El. I quickly texted her.

Harry to El

Harry: Hey El...on our way to pick you up

Harry: About 15 mins out

5 mins later

El to Harry

El: Perfect! Can't wait to see you!

Harry: Same here...miss you already

El: Bet You jealous

Harry: I don't love you in the same way I love him

El: I only joke...I love you in a sorta protective figure way

Harry: I am genuinely honored

Harry: Thanks...that makes me happy

El: Of course

El: Let me get changed and I'll wait downstairs for you

Harry: Ok..see ya

El: See ya

El: I also got to tell you something

Harry: Ok, I'm always here to listen

El: Thx Haz

Harry: Of course