Am I Worthy?

As Brian pulled up to the race that Harry told him Toretto would be at tonight, he thought over the new information he had received from the intel department. Allyson Ortiz, twin sister to Leticia Ortiz. He had been shocked when he saw the arm canes she was using and was determined to learn more about this woman that had kept under the radar yet was next to Dom.

Apparently, Ally had drawn the short stick of the DNA lottery and had a genetic disorder. A disease he had never heard of called Dystonia. It caused her muscles to contract against her will and at any time. He couldn't imagine the pain she must suffer. So, what was she doing with Dom? Well, they were neighbors growing up. He and Letty had gotten into an argument and she had something called a "storm" while trying to get to them to break them apart.

Dom even at 18 had strong protective instincts and came to save the day. He caught her before her head hit the street and their eyes met. No one knows what they saw in each other's eyes, but they had been like magnets ever since. In some cases, this causing great harm to them. This disease was said to come with a list of mental problems as well as physical. Ally had learned to rely on Dominic. So, when he was busted and sentenced to two years Ally didn't take it well. Ally has a genius IQ, where her sister had the brawn, she had the brains. When Dominic was locked up, she retreated into herself to the point of hospitalization. She spent two years in assisted living without saying a word.

She would show some eye contact if her twin spoke to her but that was all that was noted in her files. In short, Dominic kept her sane.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Ally sat in the passenger seat of Dom's RX-7 wincing at the stinging of her bottom. She had taken her punishment and enjoyed every second of it. Dom glanced over, "You ok over there, baby girl?" She smiled, "Ya, Big Daddy, I'm fine just not sitting comfortably." Dom laughed, "Well that was the point, but don't act like you didn't enjoy it." She laughed as well, "Now when did you hear me say that?" Dom reached over with one hand, taking hers and pulling it to his lips. "Aww, Dom be careful your bad boy image might get ruined." She giggled. He gave an evil smile, "Not if they saw your ass."

She didn't have time to respond as the crew pulled into the race in their usual V-formation. He turned to her, "Wait for me." He opened his door shaking a few hands and giving a few bro hugs, walking around the hood to the passenger door. Ally licked her lips loving her man in his natural environment. Dom was a showman plain and simple and loved being the center of attention. The regulars knowing how this works backed out of his way and made space around the door. You could hear the newbies asking questions.

Brian waited with Hector for Dom to finish and talk racing. Brian trying to act like the new to the scene racer asked a few questions. "What's he doing?" Hector looked at this new "snowman" and gave a simple answer. "He's getting his queen." Brian adopted a confused look. "What does that mean?" Just then Dom opened the passenger door as Letty pulled a small pink wheelchair from her passenger side. Hector pointed to them, "His queen needs a thrown in this story, homes." "She's in a wheelchair??" Hector laughed, "Sometimes, but don't let that fool you. The last time someone pushed up on Dom thinking he had some helpless Queen they found themselves with a criminal record that no one could explain." Brian was shocked. "She hacked them into prison?!?" With that Hector walked over to give proper welcome to the King of the Streets and his lady.

With Ally taken care of Dom got into race mode. "Ok, Hector. Edwin." Edwin walked over with a "How we doin' this tonight?" Both giving a nod to Ally in her place by Dom's side. "One race, 2G buy in, winner takes all." The terms were set. "Hector, you're gonna hold the cash." "Why Hector?" asked the fourth racer. Edwin laughed, "Cause he's too slow to get away with the money." Hector gave a sarcastic laugh. "Alright, good luck guys." Dom said with a smirk. In Ally's opinion he was an amazing King of the Streets. Her head whipped around when she hears a voice she recognized, but sure didn't expect to hear around this place.

"Hey wait hold up! I don't have any cash...but I do have the pink slip to my car." She was stunned this guy really wanted to risk his car against her man? His mistake to make she guessed, wondering what Dom would say. Jesse said what they all were thinking. "Wait, you just can't climb in the ring with Ali cause think you box." Brian pointed at Vince, "He knows I can box! So, check it out it's like this...I lose, winner takes my car clean and clear. But if I win, I take the cash and I take the respect." Ally saw what no one else did, this guy had just gotten Dom's interest. The last time she saw that Jesse was added to the crew. Keeping up a good show Dom laughed, "Respect." Ally noticed the look on Mia's face and saw nothing good coming from both Toretto's liking this man. He gave her weird vibes, but she never trusted anyone before she searched their records. "To some people that's more important." Brian lamented.

Ally knew he was in with that, but the showman wasn't done yet. "That your car?" Dom nodded to the green machine. Jesse popped the hood and made noises of excitement. "I see a cool air intake, it's got a NOS fogger system, and a T4 Turbo, Dominic." Ally was impressed that was not beginner parts. Jesse wasn't done, "I see a AIC Controller...it has direct port nitrous injection..." Dom butted in, "Ya, and a stand alone fuel management system...not a bad way to spend $10,000." Ally knew something about this was wrong. Either he had borrowed the car or was a trust fund kid with the idea he could race. No way this kid knew what he was doing with this set-up. Edwin walked up to look, "You see that shit?? He's got enough NOS in there to blow himself up. Period." Ally fully agreed with Edwin, it worried her to have that much NOS in the control of a rookie on the same street as her man.

"So, am I worthy?" Brian asked. "We don't know yet, but you're in, Let's go!" Dom said walking back to Ally. Letty had already helped her sister back into the car and put up her wheels. Pulling up to the street they decided on for tonight's race Ally had to say something. "Dom, I have a bad feeling." He looked at her for a few seconds. "I know, something is up with this kid." He looked to where the green car was behind them. "Just please be careful baby, he doesn't have any idea what he's doing with that car." Dom nodded and gave her a quick kiss. Racers lined the street closing any side streets so no accidents would occur during the race. She knew Leon would be listening to the scanners for police activity, waiting for the right time to start.

Pulling up to the starting line Dom stopped the car, watching as the kid overshot the line by a mile. He just shook his head. Knowing how this works Ally got unhooked from the harness and got ready for Vince to help her to his car. She knew she had seconds before her door would open for Vince. She grabbed Dom's head giving him a deep kiss and putting their foreheads together, "Ride or Die." Her door opened and their grizzly best friend appeared, "Ready, Princess?" He put his arms under her legs and behind her back in a bridal hold. Dom giving his usual warning. "Take care of my Queen, Vince." Vince nodded and made his way back to his car setting his friend on the hood so she could see the action. Without looking at him she asked, "You feel it too don't you, Vincent?" Vince knew this was a serious moment when she called him by his full name. So, he gave her a serious answer, "Ya, Princess, this guy ain't no good." She nodded still not looking at him. "Let's just hope he doesn't do too much damage."