I fell asleep pretty fast. People dream of what they can't have and I've always been told I have everything. But I dreamt a lot that night.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Stupid school, Stupid uniform. I tug on my skirt a little, it's a school not a strip club. I woke up to a sweet smell and I hoped it was my father ready to greet me but hope is a dangerous this for me to have. It was the chef.

I walk into school and I recognize a few of the people there. Children of Actors, Singers, Directors, Fashion designers and Models and so much more.

My father made this school specifically for the elite with a tuition of 70 thousand dollars a year. They go to trips all around the world, they don't have books they have technology, university professors teach high school students.

3 girls bump into me but I'm pretty sure it was on purpose.

" Oh No fresh meat " one of them says and the other two laugh.

" so who are you ? " another red head asked.

" Mia "

" not your name silly " I cock my head to one side and cross my arms. You ask who I am but don't want a name ?

" what do your parents do " I stayed quiet and tried to walk around them but they got in my way again. They sound materialistic, I refuse to make friends based on how much money I have.

" oh no you're embarrassed, let me guess you're not a millionaire like most people here "

" no " technically speaking I'm not a millionaire, I'm a billionaire.

" I know how she got in " the dark skinned girl piped up. " she's a nerd, she got in by a scholarship "

" so you pay nothing to go here? " red head asked.

" no " I answer. Again if we're technically speaking, I own the school so no I don't really pay tuition.

" are we done with this conversation " I ask and sigh.

" hmmm yes but if you bother any of us we'll report you to the principal and you'll lose your scholarship , we're your superiors remember that " dark skinned girl said and walked away. If I was poor that would have gotten to me.

" ignore them , they're not happy with their lives so they try to make everyone else's lives miserable " a blonde girl said and I turned my attention to her. " Casey " she intruded herself.

" Mia " I gave her a small smile.

" come let me help you get to class " and I joined her. Suddenly people around me started to whisper and gather and pushing me. They were staring at 4 attractive guys.

" those my friend are the popular guys at our school, they're insanely attractive, players, and they practically run the school " they walked right past us.

" how can I get their attention " red head from before whispered to her friends and then her eyes met mine and she smirked.