19.

"YOUR PREGNANT!" Madison screams.

I wipe whatever tears that was starting to form. "Yeah, looks like it." I say.

"This is so exciting!" she says. 

Yeah, I guess." I look outside my window. I kind of dont want to be in the conversation. 

"Okay. Whats wrong." Erika says. I show her the text. "Damn." 

"yeah, now that I realize it, Anthony did chose her over you. That fucking asshole." she says. "I'm going to tell Jake to kick him off the team. We cant have snakes living with us." 

"No. Dont do that. I mean think of it in the long run. If Anthony leaves, chances are hes going to move back to Ohio. The Rocky is going to move back to Florida. At least if they are together, then the baby will have a father." I say.

"Yeah and what about your baby!" Madison says. 

"I have you guys! I dont need Anthony." I laugh.

"Thats the spirit!" Erika says as we park into the Beauty Med Spa.

After about 4 hours we finally finish our spa day and we go out for lunch. We go to this Itallian restaurant, Adiago Resturante. 

"We should get our hair and nails done!" Erika says.

Madison agrees "Yeah lets all get a fresh new look." 

"Im down." I call my hairstylist and make an appointment while Erika calls her nail salon. 

We drive to the nail salon and we walk inside. We pick our colors and designs and each sit at a station. After a few hours, this is how my nails turned out. 

We then went to the hair salong and I decided to do something way out of the ordinary

We then went to the hair salong and I decided to do something way out of the ordinary. Since my favorite color is rosegold, I decided to have a rosegold ombre in my hair. This is how it turned out.

"Wow I love this color on you it matches!" Madison says

"Thank you!" I hug her. 

Erika comes out and Madison and I scream. 

"What did you do!" Madison yells. 

"I thought we were all doing something unique." She says.

"Yeah, but not dying your hair purple!" Madison and I both say in unison. 

"Well, its a new look. And I like it, but I love your hair more Alyssa! Im going to start calling you rosegold." We laugh and walk out and do a mini photoshoot.

liked by erikaaa_, madisonbontempo, jakepaul, imchancesutton, nick, chadtepper, imanthonytruj, and 923,577,323 others 

alyssaaa_ Since my whole world is changing, I thought my not change my hair as well;)

view all 677,221,670 comments 

erikaaa_ your so cute!

chadtepper HONEY YOU AINT HIT!

jakepaul You hair!

imchancesutton wow.. thats a first..

team10xox I LOVE YOU!

team10paul whats going on? Are you okay?

teamalyssatrujillo ITS GOING TO GET BETTER! I LOVE YOU QUEEN!