13.

*A few hours later*

While everyone was still decorating the place, Anthony and I were still in the room relaxing. We were watching a basketball game snuggled together. He was playing with my hair. We heard a knock at the door.

"We are ready for you, Pickle!" Erika says.

"Lets go, Care Bear!" Anthony starts to get up.

"Uggh! Im so comfortable here with you though." I say lazily.

He moves his body so that he is on top of me. "Are you comfortable now? Huh" he laughs.

"Tony! Your squeezing the guts out of me! Get off!" I say laughing. He gets off and takes my arm and we walk out.

As soon as we walk out we are bombarded with everyone singing Happy Birthday. The place looks amazing. Rosegold balloons everywhere, a beautiful cake, and there is even a guy behind the mini bar making drinks.

"Wow! Thank You guys so much!" I say, "Its amazing!"

"I mean, I wasn't going to have my best friend have a sucky 21st birthday party, would I?" Erika says hugging me.

"Lets get this party started!" Jake yells.

We start the night off with a game of "who knows Alyssa better." The first round was given to Erika because of course she knew all the answers. The second round started off well for Erika, but then Anthony was put in and he was getting the answers right every single time. He won the next two rounds. After the game, I went to Anthony.

"How did you know all the answers?" I ask.

"Because I pay attention to you and listen to everything that you have to say. Plus, it would be bad if your boyfriend lost." He looks at me and smiles.

"Boyfriend? I didn't realize we were moving that fast. I mean, but I like it." I smile and kiss him.

"AWWWWWWW" Everyone says.

"I knew it!" Erika says.

"OHIO!" Jake yells. Then Chance. Then Tony.

"Well I think that Alyss should try her first drink now." Uncle Kade said. We go to the mini bar and Jake orders me something. A Strawberry Spritzer.

"I think youll like this one." He says. I take one sip and its really good. Soon everyone has a drink in their hand. It doesn't take long for me and Erika to get drunk. We then decide to play drunk Twister. Erika is the first to take off her shirt and pants. Then everyone else does. I had one of Anthony's hoodie jackets and shorts on, so that both went off.

"Look here guys. Anthony and Alyssa both have hickies everywhere. Woooow!" She laughs. Shes very drunk. I start laughing as well.

"Before we start the game, I just wanted to say that if anyone gets to close to Alyssa. I will kill them." Anthony says very drunken out. We played a few rounds. First one, Chad lost, second Jake, and third was Erika.

We played music and danced around for more than half of the night. We drank a lot. We ate dinner. The party didn't stop till about 2am.

"I think its time that we call it a night. Everyone pick a sleeping partner. And go into the rooms. Of course Jerika will stay together." Jake says.

"I want Alyssa." Anthony says and we go back into the room, jump on the bed, cuddle close to each other and fall asleep.

" Anthony says and we go back into the room, jump on the bed, cuddle close to each other and fall asleep

liked by  imanthonytruj, erikaaa_, jakepaul, kadespeiser, and 245,203,954 others 

alyssaaa_ 21s been great so far;)

view all 12,345,200 comments 

imanthonytruj Happy Birthday bby

erikaaa_ Happy Birthday bestie!

jakepaul Happy Pickle day!

team10love Happy Birthday Alyssa! 

team1996 Happy Birthday Alyssa! I love you so much! But can we all just appreciate that Anthony called Alyssa "bby"

alyssaaa_ thanks for all the birthday love!!!!!