5.

I walk outside and see Tony on his phone by the Team 10 van. I walk over to him and I smile.

"Hey you okay?" I say.

"Yeah. She just annoys me sometimes." He looks at me, "I mean aren't you annoyed that she did that.

"Nah, I mean, she was only trying to help." I rest my head on his arm. "I mean if she didn't then I may have not had an opportunity to meet a guy."

"True, I guess." He rests his head against mine. It would be a cute moment if he didn't have a girlfriend and if I didn't view him like a brother. "Hey, can you do me a favor? Can you sit by me in the van and in the restaurant. I kind of don't want to sit next to her."

"I mean whatever you want, but my suggestion is talking to her." Just then the door opened, and Anthony and I got in. He sat in the back at the end, by the window. I sat right next to him and Chance sat next to me on the opposite side.

"Wow. Chanthony feat. A pickle." Chance says laughing. I took out my headphones and played Spotify. A few minutes later, Anthony tapped my shoulder. I took out my earphones.

"Yeah?" I asked kind of annoyed at the fact that it was my favorite song.

"I just wanted to know what song you were listening to." He says. I give him one of my headphones and he puts it in. "Really slow love songs?" he laughs "I love this song though. Im Yours by Jason Mraz is my favorite."

I replayed the song and we both listened to it. At some point he put is arm around my shoulders and I got closer. I rested my head against him. A few minutes in and I see Jake, Erika, and Chance taking pictures of us. I get up.

"Stop guys!" I say pretty loudly.

"What would there ship name be? Analyssa? Alyssthony?" Jake yelled. Just then Rocky turned around and looked at us. Actually it was more of a glare. It was then, I realized that I was in trouble.

*A/N: Sorry for the short chapter, I just wanted to keep the suspense.*

liked by alyssaaa_, jakepaul, erikacostell, chancesutton, and 93,404,202 others 

imanthonytruj sugar and sauce🔥🔥 iykyk// @alyssaaa_ 

view all 32,323 comments 

alyssaaa_ if we are putting it for the record, I was pulling him to hurry him up. 

rockayyy_ idk how to feel about this 

erikacostell cuttttteeee 

jakepaul currently making analyssa merch... 

chancesutton I mean, yall were pretty adorable, sorry Rocky

team10fan wait that isnt rocky 

tonyvibing awwww I ship this, but what happened with Rocky?