2.

"Hey Pickle! What are you going to do today?" Jake asks me while I'm eating a bowl of Fruity Pebbles.

"I have that meeting with Morphe, remember, I'm working on my own makeup line? Then I'm planning on fliming a QNA video. I should be done with both, in time for the Team 10 meeting."

"Okay great! I can't wait for the meeting. We have so much to talk about and I have a huge surprise for everyone!" He says

"Sounds awesome!" I put away my dishes and I go upstairs to get ready for the meeting.

What I wore:

My makeup:

As soon as I head downstairs, I bump into Chance and Anthony with there girlfriends, Alexis and Rocky

"Pickle! Where are you going today?" Chance said hugging me.

"I have a meeting to go to and I'm late already! I'm so sorry!" I blow them all kisses. "I'll see you guys later!"

*time skip to end of meeting*

"Thank you so much for this opportunity! I will not let you down, Ms. Tatum." I say leaving the managers office.

"I know you won't sweetie! Have a nice rest of your day!" She says smiling at me.

I walk outside the building and checked my phone. 1:30. Great. Now I only have time for a quick stop at McDonald's and then I have to go home. I get a 20 piece chicken nuggets, with ranch sauce and a large French fries. Don't get me wrong. I watch my weight and whatever, but I'm in a rush and I know I can just give the leftovers to one of the guys and they will eat it.

I got home and walked into the house. It sounded like no one was home. I walked upstairs and then I heard a noise comming from the gaming room. I walk inside and there was Anthony playing Fortnite by himself.

"Hey Tony, where is everyone?" I asked.

"they went to the store to get something for Jakes next vlog." He said

"Okay thanks. Do you want some McDonald's?" I asked.

"You know I'm always down to eat!" he says getting up." He smiles at me and I smile back.

Now, I never told anyone (except Erika) this but when I first met Anthony, I thought he was super hot. I mean when he smiled, he had the most cutest dimples. And he was so funny. He was my definition of a perfect boyfriend. As time went on, my feelings for him turned into a crush. Untill 4 months ago when he announced that he had a girlfriend. I decided to push whatever feelings I had for him away. Till this day only Erika knows that I liked him.

We went into my room and he sat down on my bed.

"You can eat while I set up for my new video." I said

"Can I be in it?" He asked.

"Well, I'm only going to be doing a QNA, but it you want to I'm fine with it." I say. "Just fix your hair it's messy!" I laugh.

A few minutes later i was ready to record my video. I put on my hoodie jacket which also so happens to be my merch. I then start recording.

"Hey guys. My name is Alyssa Adams but you know me as pickle and today im doing a QNA based on the questions you tweeted me! Now you may see that I have a special guest here with me," I playfully poke Anthony's muscles, "It's Tony! Or of course, Anthony Trujillo."

"Hey guys!" He leaves and smiles to the camera.

"Okay first question, have you had your first kiss and when."

"I have had my first kiss, and it was on the playground during recess."

Q2: Do you like anybody currently?

A2: No.

Q3: I heard you have your own makeup line. Is that true?

A3: yes! More information to come later.

I answered about 19 questions and then I said I'll answer one more.

"Would you ever date anyone in the Team 10 house?"

Anthony laughs "of course she would. I heard that she has the biggest crush on Uncle Kade."

I playfully wack him. "No I don't! I don't have feelings for anyone on the team."
"Suuuuuuure" he says smiling at me.

"Well guys, yall can thank Anthony for ruining my day. I'm just kidding. If you really like this video, please give it a like. And if you want to so more of my content, Subscribe to my channel! Also cop the hottest merch in the game at Fanjoy.com/Alyssaadams. I love you all so much and I'll see you in the next vlog!" I turn off the camera.

"Hey is it true that you don't like any of the Team 10 guys?" Anthony asked while helping me take down everything.

"Yeah I honestly don't. Y'all are like family to me." I say not even looking at him.

"Have you ever liked anyone in the team 10 houseful ever?" He asked.

I got nervous "You know what? I got everything from here. Thanks for being in my video today, but you can leave." I say and he walks out laughing.

*A few hours later*

Team 10 gc:

Jakey😈: Everyone Team 10 meeting in 5!

THE GOAT💕: okay gotchu!

TONER🏀: I'll be there after this game.

Sid the sloth (Chance)😂: same as Toner.

Pickle🥒: I'm comming downstairs right now!

Hitman Tepper🔥: the rest of us is downstairs waiting.