Yeah, sure, when pigs fly!

3rd POV

Kaminari is led face first, sprawled out on his best friends bed, his arms and legs taking up most of the extra space. Said best friend has resorted to sitting in the desk chair he dragged over to the side of the bed. Kaminari groans and turns onto his back. "I hate crushes." Sero turns his phone off and turns towards the shorter male. "Hm?" Sero hums in question. Kaminari keeps his eyes on the ceiling, avoiding his best friends stare. "I mean, you know I've been crushing on this person for ages and they haven't shown ANY sign of liking me!" Sero laughs and if looks could kill, Kaminari's glare would turn Sero into dust. "I'm sorry!" Sero breaths out in between laughs. "You love to mock me dont you?" Kaminari questions. Sero nods enthusiastically. Kaminari feels his cheeks heat up and automatically flips onto his face. Sero looks over with a questioning glance that Kaminari doesn't see. The yellow heads heartbeat quickens as he thinks about his best friends who he might definitely have a massive crush on. "Hey, how come you've never told me the name of this person, let alone their gender?" Sero questions. Kaminari finally sits up and makes room on the bed for Sero. It's time he came clean about, whatever he felt. Sero deserves an explanation and Kaminari was determined to give him one. "I guess I was frightened?" Sero laughs, "Yeah be scared of me! I'm the big bad wolf!" He jokes. If Kaminari wasn't about to confess, he would've laughed along. The taller of the two seems to notice the heavy atmosphere and moves onto the bed to sit face-to-face with the shorter, leaving the desk chair unoccupied. Kaminari takes a shaky breath and looks down at his hands, which are fiddling with the strings of his Panic! At The Disco hoodie. They both sit in uncomfortable silence until Sero speaks up, "Why're you frightened? You know I won't judge you for anything, right?" Kaminari sighs, he needs to know if Sero would be okay with it. It meaning his giant crush on him. "It's not me, it's my cousin. Yeah, my cousin. He has a massive crush on his best friend but he doesn't know if his best friend likes him. Me cousin doesn't know if he'd be revolted if he knew. I just want to know, if I ever had a crush on you, I don't by the way, but if I DID, would you even WANT to know? Would you even LIKE me in that way?" Kaminari awaits Sero's response. "Well, if you liked me, I guess I would... You know... Date you I guess? Sorry this is weird. I'll shut up now, I'm just making it worse for myself. Anyways, you wouldn't date me." Kaminari giggles, happier knowing Sero maybe (100% does) feel the same. "I would date you!" Kaminari shouts playfully. "Yeah, sure, when pigs fly!" He retorts. Then Kaminari gets an idea.

2 Days later

Kaminari opens his window and waits for Sero to come back from spending the day with his parents. His plan of full proof. Once he spots Sero, he grabs the stuffed pig with makeshift wings on it and chucks it at him. He sees Sero turn the corner and chuckles, this is the BEST way to confess to someone! He chucks the pig out of the window and it hits Sero on the head. He looks up to see Kaminari waving with a proud smile on his face, showing of his dimple. "When I said you'd date me when pigs fly, I didn't expect you to throw one out your window when I walk passed!" Sero shouts, laughing. "Well you have to date me now! Your words not mine!" Kaminari shouts back, giggling. Sero glares at the blonde playfully, "You realise I was joking right?" Kaminari scoffs loudly to make sure the raven haired boy hears, "You didn't say specifics! You just said when pigs fly and I did it! You can't revoke that!" Sero pauses, "You're not joking, are you? You know what, we'll talk about it when I get up there."

Sero finally reaches the door and knocks. The door is opened instantly by an exited blonde. Kaminari yanks Sero into a bone crushing hug then drags him into the room and pushes him on the bed. They sit facing each other in the centre of the bed. "I wasn't joking, you know that, right? I really do like you. A lot actually..." Kaminari starts, scratching the back of his neck. Sero looks at him, happy. "Well I like you a lot too." Kaminari smiles. "Well, what does this make us then? I did make a pig fly, technically," he chirps. Sero smiles back, "Well, Kaminari Denki, would you do the honours of dating me?" Kaminari leans forward, "Of course." The blonde leans in for a kiss, the raven haired male following suit. "Boop!" The blonde taps the taller male's nose and falls back in laughter. "Kami! You ruined the moment," Sero whines. Kaminari giggles, making Sero's heart flutter, "I'm sorry, it was too good to NOT do. We can try again if you want?" He questions, looking straight (Hah nOpE) into the other males eyes. Sero immediately flushed red and nods slowly. They both lean in again, and finally without any 'boop-ing' their lips meet. They can feel the electricity of the kiss, both knowing it wasn't Kaminari's quirk. They spend a few moments in heaven when they hear a knock on the door. They pull apart and smile awkwardly at each other. The kiss wasn't the best, in fact, their teeth clashed multiple times but it was perfect to them. Kaminari gets up and opens the door. "Why the fuck was there a pig plushie with wings outside, I know it was you fuckers," Bakugou glares at them. "Okay sorry I'll take that from you now bye!" Kaminari shouts, grabbing the plushie and slamming the door on Bakugou's face, he'll deal with the repercussions later. Right now, he wants to spend time with his new boyfriend.

AUTHORS NOTE:

I'm sorry for not uploading in a while! I wrote why in my Bakushima/Kiribaku story. Not the one shot one, the other one xD Basically I have a lump in my neck (which I'm pretty sure is just my tonsil swelling up, that's what the doctor said at least) and I've been ill so my mum told me to rest and not go on my phone much so that's why I haven't been uploading. I know, shitty excuse but yeah, I'm sorry ;—; I'm also really sorry for the short chapter but I had a blank while writing it so I don't know what else to write but thanks for the reads and votes! I really appreciate it!

~L