When we meet again...

Kaminari's POV

I finally get out of school, our first spring break! If you wanted to know, I'm in 8th grade in junior high school! I practically run home and go on my computer, opening vr chat. As I walk around, I hear a random person quoting a vine, "Is there anything better than pussy?" I couldn't help my self so I finished it off, "Yes, a really good book," I say it and the person turns to me. "Oh my god I'm not alone! Fellow vine friend, my name is Sero! Nice to meet you!" He starts talking. He seems friendly enough so I respond, "Yo dude, m'name's Kaminari!" We chat for a while, getting to know each other and I find out he's the same age as me! I'm 1 month and 1 day older though. We exchange Skype names and promise to text each other.

Everyday for the next 3 months we talked non-stop. I may have gained a small crush on the other male, being the disastrous bisexual I am, but eventually we drifted apart. We eventually started talking less and soon enough, not at all. At first I was a bit upset, he was one of my closest friends and my first long-term crush but it was hard to keep track of our friendship and school. After a while, I got over it and started to mingle with some other people. I soon made other friends and I forgot about him. Until one day.

My friend Mina and I were walking home from our last day of junior high school. "Truth or dare?" Mina asks, being the dare devil I am I said dare, "I'm no pussy, what is it Mina?" I ask, exited. "Well, since we all know you get over/develop crushes quicker than the flash can run, but who was your first long-term crush?" I stop walking, all the memories flooded back. The late night calls, the times I would wake up from a bad dream and he would stay awake with me to calm me down, falling asleep on call, talking non-stop, the subtle flirting, everything. "Woah Kami! I'm sorry if I brought up some bad memories!" Mina says, worried by my reaction. I sigh, "it's fine, it's just that we don't talk anymore, I wouldn't be lying if I said I still felt something." Mina coo's, being the hopeless romantic she is, "Awwhhh! That's so cute! Now I HAVE to know about him! What's the details! What does he look like? What's his name?" I stand there and wait for her to stop gushing. "Well I still have the texts on my old Skype account. I guess it wouldn't hurt to look back on them..." I hear a squeal come from the shorter girl next to me and laugh, "You sound like a pig when you squeal." She huffs and pouts, "Shut up! Show Mama Mina the messages!"

Once we get to my house, Mina runs into my room, grabs my laptop and unlocks it. "Log in to your old Skype, kind sir," I follow her demands and get up mine and Sero's old conversations. She scrolls up, reading one of my favourite ones.

Tape. Just. Tape.: Yo, Kami, help me

The One And Only Electabuzz: What is it?

Tape. Just. Tape.: I can't think of this vine, I was gonna say it to my friend but I could only remember a bit of it.

The One And Only Electabuzz: Omg yes tell me!

Tape. Just. Tape.: The part I remember is 'what'd he do to you?'

The One And Only Electabuzz: OMG I LOVE THAT ONE! Right it goes:
'Next time you put your fuckin hands on me imma fuckin rip your face off bitch'
'What'd he do to you?'
'Cause he fuckin pushed me!'

Tape. Just. Tape.: You complete me.

The One And Only Electabuzz: Of course I do! I'm amazing!

Tape. Just. Tape.: I should've left you on that street corner.

The One And Only Electabuzz: BuT'cHa DiDnT!

Tape. Just. Tape.: This is why I love you

The One And Only Electabuzz: See, I'm amazing!

Tape. Just. Tape.: Right I gtg, my friends are shouting at me cause I'm messaging you instead of actually joining in on the conversation.

The One And Only Electabuzz: awwhh okay bye!