real life

daniels pov

corbyn was off the whole flight. he was not sleeping but also not awake. he had his airpods in and stared at his hands for 3 hours straight. he would look up his phone when brooklyns name popped up in one of summer messages and after that he got back into his death kind of situation. while me, jonah and jack talked to the girls for the past 3 weeks and become really close to them corbyn turned into the other corbyn again. i felt bad for getting close to summer, jonah felt bad for getting close to hanna and jack felt bad for getting close to mia. zach tried to talk to laura but gave up on her when she started texting that griffin guy who once commented under one of our posts.

we all knew that corbyn would be off to berlin at some point and to be honest all of us where afraid of that day but it felt good to step into that plane. it felt good to know that corbyn would feel better and it absolutely felt good to know that we would see our girls again. its weird but these five girls which we know for a month now became the best friends we ever had. summer means so unbelievable much to me and i've talked to her more in one month than i talked to mady in 1 year relationship. and so did jack and jonah with mia and hanna while corbyn and brooklyn barley know each other and even though brooklyn got a higher impact on his life than summer got on mine and let me tell you guys summer really got a big impact on my life. brooklyn was like the princess that kissed our sleepy head named corbyn awake:) and now we're on our way to do things the other way around.

we landed and as soon as we stepped out of the plane the cold berlin air of the night hit us. we all put up our hoodies hoods not only because of the cold but because of fans. we stumbled down the staircase and walked over to the airport building along with the other passengers. no one of us took a suitcase just to be as fast as possible. corbyns tired and yet excited eyes rushed nervously around the airport. we started walking behind corbyn who got straight up to one of those taxi station. summer told me to take one to the hospital. we got into the first, big taxi in the row. i jumped on the passengers seat and told the driver where we need to get. no one of us put on the seatbelt to jump out of the taxi as soon as we would get there.

i fished my phone out of my pocket and clicked on summers chat to see a bunch of messages i haven't seen yet.

»«

summer<3

8:52pm
DANIEL
DARNIEL
DANIIII
ugh u r probably on da plane sryy
anyways
brooklyn woke up about 1h ago:)))
thought u might wanna know that
text me when u guys are here<3

11:14pm
no way!! that's amazing
i'm so happy thank god
we're in the taxi thing
the driver said that it's going to take about 15min

sounds good:)
c you soon<3

»«

i smiled and placed my turned off phone in my lap. i turned around to see jack probably texting mia, jonah awkwardly playing with one of his rings and zach sleeping. i looked over to corbyn expecting a nearly crying zombie. but instead of that i spotted him looking at his phone. smiling. i rubbed my eyes to make sure they were not fooling me. god damnit i missed that smile. he probably felt my stare and looked up. still smiling, «whats wrong?» i looked at him and giggled, «oh nothing, it's just that it's been a quit long time since you looked that hap-». i was cut off by corbyn who snatched his phone towards me and held it two inches away from my face. i grabbed his wrist softly and moved his hand back so i could see what was on his screen. i pinched my eyes since i still wasn't able to see what made him smile.

«it's brooklyn you dumb ass! she's awake and her phone wasn't broken and she texted me and she said that she misses me and i didn't tell her i'm on my way to see her and- and-», corbyn started ranting becoming faster with every word his eyes wide open. i started to laugh at corbyn who looked like a little kid on his first day of school.

i looked down at my phone to see a text from summer.

»«

summer<33

11:29pm
dani
we got kind of a big problem

what is it??

brooks parents just showed up...

and what's wrong with that

they're not that into the thought of brooklyn being friends with a male human being...
they're...
old school?🤔

oh shoot

11:31pm
kk it's fine
we got them to leave
it's all good
daniel??

»«

we already had pulled onto the parking lot and before i could say "beep" corbyn was out of the car and on his way to the entrance. he was out of sight when i rushed after him. «daniel-», the other boys screamed after me sounding confused. ugh corbyn.

i was inside the hospital when i saw his blonde hair disappearing in the elevator. i slid in it just as it closed and stood next to a smiling corbyn catching my breath, «corbyn. we need to wait, her paren-» he turned his head towards me, his smile dropped and he shook his head no, «no no no ill not wait any longer. i waited long enough thanks.» i rolled my eyes completely understanding where he was coming from but knowing at the same time that her parents would probably kill all of us. «corb-», the door opened and corbyn jumped out of the elevator to rush towards the second door on the right and so i did.

the next things i saw happened in slow motion. corbyn was shoving mia and summer away and got up to brooklyns bed pulling her up and into a hug. her eyes wide opened and filled with surprise. zach, jack and jonah showed up behind me and stopped when they saw corbyn embracing brooklyn who snuggled her face into the crook of his neck.

awws filled the room and we stood there for at least two minutes until i decided to walk up to summer and hug her from behind. she jumped and turned around, her eyes lid up and she pulled me back into a tight hung.

same did jack and mia, who were probably ready to marry tomorrow, jonah and hanna, who were our first ship that had sailed and laura and zach even if laura started to date that guy called griffin. and that was probably the best day in the life of why don't we.

»«

i'm sorry for taking so long to update:/
ik ik thats a "social media" story buut yea here we are w another real life chapter:))

thanks for reading bitches, love u loads