*** at breakfast***

{Katarina's P.O.V}

After we went by my room we headed to a cute little café that claims to have the best omelets in this whole state. I breath in the fresh air and smell of coffee. " so blue eyes. Tell me about yourself." My heart starts pounding a little. I look down at my lock screen which is a picture of me and Danny at Disney land for her third birthday. " I should probably say the most important thing first... I have a 3 year old daughter named Danny. Me and her father don't talk he left me when i was pregnant." I look up and i can't quite read his emotion until he gives me a small smile and nervously says" wow that's fucked up.. umm not the having a kid part but the whole he left when you were pregnant. I couldn't imagine  not knowing my kid if i had one.. its not really something i have ever though about." I stay silent for a second " is having a kid a deal breaker here?" He chuckles" no! I just never thought about having one. It has never seemed like the right time in my life. Never the right women i guess. Im not some cold hearted kid hater." I laugh" cold hearted kid hater . Never heard that before. I just figured I would ask.. it has really been a challenge.. one man said" well damn if she was older like 4 or so that would be much easier. Babies are just too much work."

His eyes get wide" what the hell. who says some shit like that?" I laugh as i shrug my shoulders. I hold my phone lock screen up and say" this is us at Disney land for her 3rd birthday last month. She loved it so much. She met all her favorite princesses." He smiles big" wow she is beautiful just like her mother. and is she dressed like you?" I laugh again " yesssss she is my mini me 100%. She always dresses like me and honestly i live in vans, black jeans, and t-shirts and so does my child." He laughs" that's precious. " We chit chat and i tell him more about my life and family. We head to a park and walk around. We come to a small hidden path way that leads to this beautiful secluded spot that not many people know about. As we come around the corner to the little cave like space he says" Hey Katarina "he spins me around and kisses me. I feel my knees go weak and he pulls away" Sorry i just really wanted to do that." With my eyes still closed i say" you don't have to say you're sorry. Never be sorry for that." 

**5:00pm and they're walking back towards the hotel**

{Brian's POV}

I look down at my watch and say" oh shit.. i have another show in 2 hours. Would you like to come?" I slightly frown " i would love to, but i promised i would read Danny a bed time story over video chat. I have to call by 9. I could come later like maybe if there is an after party of some sorts." I smile" that sounds like a plan. Yeah there is. I will send a car for you and Kaylee." We walk and talk about life how we ended up living the life we live now.  When we get back to her room and we are at the door I say" i want to thank you for letting me feel normal again. I haven't felt almost at home in a long time." She gives me this sweet  smile which make me want to lean in and kiss her. I mentally fight myself a little , but lean in to kiss me. As soon as our lips touch the door opens and Kaylee screams" ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyy goddddd." Katarina glares at her and she quickly closes the door ,giggling like a school girl as she does so. She looks at her feet " im sorry my best friend is a psycho."I laughs" i can relate, Matt is a bit of a wild card." 

I lean in to give her a kiss ,but this time my phone starts to ring. I throw my head back and groan. I take it out my pocket and answer it." hello?"  matt laughs" hey man we have a show in like an hour and a half are you coming to sound check?" I sigh " yup im heading that way right now" "hey man you don't have to come to sound check you can stay there and bang that pretty little fox you found. Im so proud of you. " I shake my head " No.. i will be there. Shut that disrespectful shit up man." " oh shit have you fallen in love again you fucking idiot.. You listen to NOTHING i say do you dumbass?" I sigh" let me get off of here so i can hurry up and get to sound check you dumbass." He just chuckles " yea okay you fucking dip shit. See you soon."  I slide my phone back in my pocket and softly grab her face and give her a slow kiss. Her lips are so soft and so plump. I shake that almost dirty thought away from my head and hesitantly pull away. 

She smiles and bites her bottom lip. " I will see you in a bit. Have a good concert!" " I will try. text me if you want here is my number." She quickly put my number in her phone and gives me a kiss on the cheek. " I head out to sound check and all i can think is how i hope she actually text me. When i get in my car with my driver Jax he says" well look at that.. who knew you could look happy." I laugh" i think i may actually be happy." He smiles" that's good. being happy is what makes life enjoyable. If she seems special already she probably is. " He heads towards the place we are having our 2nd to last concert at. Its some huge hotel. The last one is a rooftop thing and i can't wait for that one its going to be awesome. On the way there me and Jax chit chat he ask me a few things about Kat. He told me all about his granddaughter just had her twins , his son is back on drugs again, his wife is still being a bitch, but she is his world so he takes her as she is.

As we are pulling up to the hotel my phone dings. It's Kat. I feel my body heat up and i get almost excited. Wow that sounds girly..." Hey Gates! It's Kat :) I wanted you to have my number too lol." " Heyy Katarina. I was kinda hoping you would text me soon not gonna lie." "I was gonna make you wait , but it didn't seem like the right thing to do. " " im glad you didn't make me wait .Im about to be exteremely busy for the next 4 hours . I would have honestly been checking my phone every time i had the chance. I know im pathetic." " you aren't pathetic. that is super sweet! I will be busy too. Im going to nap until 9. Im so excited to sleep. Ive never been so excited for 2 hours of sleep in my life." I laugh and text back" so what story are you reading her?" As im getting into the building my phone dings again" Brothers grim tales like the orignals of snow white and such i make it less scary by doing voices and leaving a few things out,but i think my child is part demon her favorite things to watch.. hope you're ready for this... Spongebob and Chucky."