Tuesday, Feb 19th, 2019

so my life has been eventful. both bad and good. im not single anymore, yay. but most of my best friends that ive known longest and felt most comfortable with ive left out of stupidness or they've left out of smartness. it feels like just yesterday that i was spending time with them, laughing and feeling truly happy. god how i wish nothing changed. i fucking miss them so much. but what ive done is done. i want everything to be back to normal, i wanna not have anxiety over going to classes i go to daily, because i dont want the good memories to come flooding back. none of them will read this most likely, but if y'all do. im sorry. truly. for everything. you guys will never truly accept my apology and i get it, neither would i. but you have to admit, it feels weird. knowing that all the laughs we had, all the dark talks we had, were all for nothing. i mean i know i have people who hate me, but at least their people who i never talked to on a daily basis. knowing that one day your best friends with someone and the next they hate your guts. it fucking sucks. i remember all the good times, the bad, ones ill remember most and ones ive already forgotten. because all the time spent with y'all was worth it. even though now we wont be able to make anymore. that especially hurts. but most of all. knowing i was the cause of all this hurts most.
~Alyssa 🖤🐽