Chapter 1: The New Neighbors

Hey guys so this is my first fanfiction sorry if it sucks but I'm going to try

---------------------------------------------

Anna's p.o.v

"Anna can you come to the kitchen?"My mom said from downstairs. "Coming" I said.

I went down the stairs towards the kitchen and saw my mom and dad looking out the window. "Yes mom?"

"Honey make some cookies to take to the new neighbors that just moved in" new neighbors? I look out the window and see the moving truck next door. "Ok mom" I started making some chocolate chip cookies.

While they where in the oven I sat down in the living room to watch t.v. I put on spongebob. When the timer dinged I took the cookies out and let them cool down before putting them on a plate.

I put my shoes on and headed out the door to the neighbors." Be back in a bit mom" I closed the door before she could respond.

When I reached the new neighbors house I rang the doorbell. After about a minute a boy around my age answered the door. "Hello" he said " hi I live next door and baked you and your family some cookies as a welcome to the neighborhood gift" I handed him the cookies and he said "thanks. I'm trevor by the way" "no problem. I'm Anna"

When I got back home my mom started asking me questions. "Who answered the door?" "did they seem nice?" " How old do they look?" she asked more but I tuned them out before anwsering. " A boy around my age answered, he seemed nice, I didn't see his parents." "Oh ok" was all she said.

Later that day I got my pennyboard and told my mom I was heading to Starbucks she said ok. Starbucks was only 5 minutes aways. When I got there I ordered my drink and say down at a table. "Hey, Anna right" I heard a familiar voice say. I looked up to see trevor standing Infront of me. (A-Anna t-trevor)

A- hey trevor

T- mind if I sit

A- go ahead

He sat across from me and we had another conversation.

A- where did you move from?

T-California

A-oh why did you move to North Carolina? (a/n I know trevor doesn't live they I'm making most things up in this story)

T-my dad got a job offered here

A-oh cool we'll I better be getting back home.

T- ok but before you go can I have your number?

A- yeah.

We exchanged phones and said our goodbyes. I headed home and I couldn't stop thinking about trevor. His beautiful eyes his amazing smile. He's so cute. Wait Anna stop thinking like that you just met him. Does this mean I like trevor?

By the time I got him it was 8:00pm so I decided to go to my room and watch some movies. During the second movie I fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------

Thx for reading guys I know it sucked. Please give me feedback. If you have any ideas please feel free to tell me. Sorry if there are any mistakes.

~😜☁🎶😜❄